Reading

Nico was laying on the couch of Will and his apartment his nose stuffed in a book and warm coffee on the table next to him. Will was away at work and probably would be home in a while. Finally the door swung open and Will stepped in wiping the mud of his shoes and placing his keys on the counter.

He grinned "Nico I'm home" he called out in a sing song voice when he didn't hear an answer Will walked into the living room to find Nico leaning against a pillow sipping coffee and reading "Nico hey I'm home" the Italian just nodded and murmured setting his mug down. Will sighed and walked into the kitchen grabbed himself some coffee and plopped down next to Nico turning on the TV. Will turned and leaned forward pressing his lips to Nico's but his boyfriend wasn't moved he just slightly kissed back and continued reading Will huffed and sat back glueing his eyes to the TV finally he couldn't take it anymore.

Will turned off the TV and jumped up nudging Nico "hey love I'm tired" Nico glanced up from his book and nodded "you wanna go to bed?" Will nodded vigorously and Nico stood placing his bookmark carefully into the book. They both walked into their bedroom Will went to the dresser and pulled out sweat pants "I'm gonna go change ok?" Nico nodded and slipped into bed already in a black tee and grey sweat pants. When Will emerged from the bathroom shirtless with his blue pants he sighed Nico had the cursed book again. Whatever Will jumped in bed and turned the lamp off he snuggled up to his lover but Nico just lifted his arms and placed the book on top of Will continuing to read. Will groaned and lifted his head "Nico gods dammit pay attention to me" Nico sighed and put the book down "yes Will?" The blond haired boy shrugged "I've been at work all day and I want to associate with the love of my life" Nico laughed and sunk down into the bed and kissed Wills nose "fine" Will smiled and pulled Nico on top of him "love you"
"Love you too"