●𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑 # 5

Talha gives Flies to Ezzah،

"Pretty soul" You just joined today, so I won't give you much work, just these two or three files you have to complete.

Boss, these are two or three files, she was standing with ten files in her hand۔

They are still few ،،pretty soul you have any issues. Talha asked gently.

No, I will. Then Ezzah starts to leave the cabin when Talhà stop her.

You can sit here and work, after all, you are my secretary،

Ezzah then begins her work on the table in front of Talha.

After awhile:

Ezzah was doing her work but Talha had been looking into her eyes for a long time, then her younger brother Ibrahim also came to the cabin.

Brother, I came, let's teach me how to do things, Ibrahim stood in front of Talha and said۔

What's the point? Step back. Talha's eyes were still on Ezzah ,He spoke without seeing Ibrahim۔

Huh,Ibrahim take a look at Talha then went there, he was watching .

"Ezzah you ,,Ibrahim saw her and went to her which was noticed by Talha.

She stand up from her place as soon as she hears Ibrahim's words.

"You two know each other," Talha said, biting her lower lip،

Yes, brother, we both belong to the same university ۔

Ezzah, you didn't tell me that you are going to uni too, Talha asked her.

Boss i was about to tell you but didn't get the chance.

It's fine, and you Ibrahim. what are you doing here .Talha pointed at him with pen.

Well, tomorrow you are teaching me, work of the office .Ibrahim stood next to Talha and said.

Yes, I will teach you Go home now

Ok brother and Ezzah you will come tomorrow uni Ibrahim asked him while leaving.

Yes, Ezzah nodded.

Ok Allah Hafiz then Ibrahim leaves from there ۔

Why is this Ibrahim becoming so free?with my pretty soul ,he thought.

Ezzah pov:
It was night ،

It was getting late and it was time for the Isha prayer, there was so much work that I could not hurry۔

Talha then sees Ezzah who was looking very worried and he goes to her .

Is everything OK,, pretty soul you look worried.

Boss, can I pray here because it is time for Isha prayer?she said it all in one breath.

Talha said "ok" while something thinking.

Then Ezzah quickly gets up from her place and starts offering Isha prayer.

She was praying And Talha was just looking at her without any thoughts.

At the second side:

Elif pov:

How long have I been waiting for Ezzah to come home but she would have not come on time, so I went out to see her,

I was going to her office, then I saw Ibrahim coming out of that office, so I started to go back, but he Having already seen me, he called me.

Elif stop. Ibrahim saw her and ran to her.

Elif stops as soon as she hears this .

Assalam a Alikum, blue eyed princess. Where are you going in night, he came running to her and said.