౨ৎ

duvet — bôa

duvet — bôa

    Welcome to the introductory chapter ! This is where you'll be introduced to the characters and learn more about you.

꒰ა︵︵⊹︵︵ꨄ︎︵︵⊹︵︵૮꒱

y/n gojo
a beautiful, slightly hot-headed sorcerer who looks a little too familiar to those clueless of her origins.
abilities;
Hollow Technique: Pink — Created by "Cursed Technique Reversal Red" and "Cursed Technique Lapse White". This technique is quite powerful in the Gojo clan, it creates an imaginary mass that rushes forward and erases everything within its path.
Cursed Technique: Reversal Red — Generates positive energy by multiplying negative energy, allows the user to counter curses and harness their negative energy to transform it into a force for positive outcomes.
Cursed Technique: Lapse White — Similar to Satoru's "Lapse Blue" this technique involved circulation of cursed energy in a forward direction, commonly used to release their cursed techniques.
Limitless — An inherited technique that was passed down within the Gojo family and works best in conjunction with the 'Six Eyes'. Like Satoru, Y/n has also inherited the 'Six Eyes' and 'Limitless'. It allows the user to distort and manipulate space at will, it also makes any force attempting to penetrate infinity slow down to the point of halting.
Domain Expansion: Unlimited Despair — Attacks the opponent with unlimited knowledge but also unlimited despair, it causes the enemy to become extremely depressed before falling into a state of paralyzation. Due to this effect, Y/n is able to finish them off instantly. With the help of her 'Six Eyes' Y/n has the ability to use 'Unlimited Despair' multiple times in a row before becoming exhausted.
"Legend says that if you cross paths with y/n you'd suddenly feel grief and misery."

yuji itadori (love interest)
a boy who has supernatural strength, is apart of an occult club, and seems to have a few loose braincells.
"Eugh! This tastes like soap."

satoru gojo
the older brother of y/n gojo, and one who possess the 'Six Eyes'. at times he is pretty serious, but there are rare occasions of him letting himself go.
"Y/n you have a leaf in your hair."

^
those are pretty much the main characters of the story! let's go to the rest of the characters, as they do have importance to the story still.

nobara kugisaki
a very bubbly, yet calm woman who's very close with Y/n. the two are a chaotic duo, but will always get serious in a situation.
"We're going to Roppongi?!"

megumi fushiguro
a very mellow guy who's close with Y/n and Satoru, the two Gojo's took Megumi and his sister in after Satoru had searched for Megumi.
"I'll kill you if you die again!"

toji fushiguro
homeless.
"But you guys, with all your blessed talents, lost to a monkey like me who can't even use Jujutsu."

suguru geto
satoru's deceased best friend...
"Filthy monkey who can't even use jujutsu."

kenjaku
...

꒰ა︵︵⊹︵︵ꨄ︎︵︵⊹︵︵૮꒱

more characters will be introduced later on as the story progresses !

please feel free to add the story to your library to keep track of any updates that may occur !

published — 5.11.24
completed — n/a

© all rights reserved 2024