Chapter Two : She Like It

Jade
We was headed to lunch a nigga was hungy asf I pray The Lord they have some decent cause that other shit they be cooking I ain't with it ✋be trynna kill us in here.
"Yo aug ya straight homie ? You been quiet the whole day tf up with you?" Travis asks I looked at him he had his shades on so I couldn't see his facial expression but he was real quiet for the first time probably thinking bout how my sister put that ass in his place , I laughed to myself shaking my head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
August
"Can't I just think to myself for a minute , shit!" I said.
"Well damn excuse me then , my bad" he said laughing a bit, jade sister put my ass in check today and ain't no chick ever do no shit like that to me she a bad ass but I ain't gone fuck with her cause she ain't my type and that's jade sister so nahhh. We took our seat at our table and was discussing business for tonight until we got distracted by Emily , she's the captain on the cheerleading team and fine asl mostly everybody smashed, her head game A1 real shit. She came over and sat on my lap currently we've been dating for the last three months I ain't heard none bad other than that the whole football team smashed but she is faithful and good to a young nigga.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Justice
As usual instead of going to the cafeteria I went and roamed the halls, it's kinda fun if you ask me. I was walking until I saw one of the security guards I stopped dead in my tracks and turned back around heading to the cafeteria , just for today I'll go since security on they shit today. I walked in and I decided to sit with my brother and his rude ass friends "hey boys" I said smiling "what's she doing over here?" Emily said  I looked at her like some was wrong with her "their must be a problem with me coming over here? Cause last time I check you done been ran through and that pussy of yours been demolished so I advised you to keep your mouth close cause this a new year and I'm coming swinging," I smirked sitting across from her an rudeness ass over there. She stayed quiet for the whole lunch period as my brother and his friends discuss what they call "business" I didn't mind it cause I knew what he did if it kept the bills paid then I'm down for whatever, the whole time I was sitting I felt like somebody was staring at me burning a whole in my damn face and to my surprise it was rudeness "can I have my face back?" I said he snapped out of it "whatever" he said "you must got a problem with me or some cause I ain't do shit to you tbh all I did was put your ass in your place for calling a female like myself out of her name" I said picking with this nasty ass lunch food "man jade get your sister real shit she pissing me off" he said looking at me "all I'm doing is stating facts Mr. Sunshine," I smiled walking around the table and whispering "if you dare try to get my brother on me to protect your sorry ass instead of being a man you'll be missing your third arm" I lifted up smiling "bye jade" I said walking away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~