Chapter 4

The boys are on their way to the company, some are discussing today's schedule, like Jeno and Renjun, and some are busy with their phones like Jaemin and Haechan, and some are sitting quietly and in their thoughts like Chenle and Jisung

How much time had passed they didn't even realize, but soon they reached they reached and were ushered by one of the managers to make their way inside the building, where Mark and one more manager were waiting for them.

On not seeing Mark anywhere, Jeno decides to give him a call to ask where he is, and how long will he take to get them. The wait was not that long when they saw Mark coming their way with their manager not far behind them and with another person, who they were not able to see from the distance between the lobby and the cafeteria exit, but they thought it was just a passerby.

Their attention was soon diverted by Mark asking them about their day, to which they all replied by talking about what they did in the morning and also mentioning Jisung's crying, when did they even start to argue no one knows, gathering attention from everyone, most of the people were used to this, as it's pretty normal for the boys to be that way, while someone was questioning about what's going on, but rather than pondering on those thoughts, they made their way towards the exit, while waving Bye to Mark, which surprised all of them.

All of them only had one question 'Who is She?', while giving a questioning glance at Mark, because they had never seen her before.

"Who is She?" asked Haechan.

"Who?" countered Mark.

"The girl who waved at you," Haechan asked back.

"Yeah, we never saw her at the company," asked Chenle.

"Oh... that girl, she is Seojoon Hyung's daughter-" started Mark but was cut off by a series of "WHAT!?!?" which was rather loud, before they could ask any more questions, "What's going on here?" asked Seojoon.

"You have a daughter?!?"

"You have a wife?!?!"

"You have a family?!?!" came from all of them, along with a series of questions.

"Yes, I have a daughter, a wife, and a family." Answered Seojoon with a calm face.

"I thought you were single." Stated Haechan.

"As you can see, I am not... why did you even have this thought?" questioned Seojoon.

"Cause you have been with us since our debut and we know everything about each other," answered Chenle.

"I guess it never came up in a conversation that I was married and even have a daughter who is the same age as Jisung..." Just as he stated another series of surprise "WHAT?!" came from everyone except Mark.

"Guys not so loud, you are gathering attention." Said Mark.

"And when don't we gather attention," sassily replied Renjun, before Mark could counter back, he was cut off by Seojoon, "I'll answer all your questions but first we need to attend this meeting," everyone made their way to the conference hall to know what is to be discussed.