Chapter 12

The conversation never came up, as for the past few weeks all of them were busy with either practice or recording

The conversation never came up, as for the past few weeks all of them were busy with either practice or recording. One thing was clear to Jisung that Aera was pretty good at her job, having no experience and still acting shy sometimes whenever she met someone new. The promise made by Aera never took place and the incident was long forgotten.

The two became very close and had a strong friendship, but Jisung felt that something was lacking that he wasn't able to comprehend. When he thought it was the right time to talk with his Hyungs, one thing or another came up, making it impossible for him to ask the questions on his mind.

For the past few days, Jisung has developed a new habit of staring at Aera when he thought no one was looking but to his luck, Chenle caught on many occasions. He is grateful that it was Chenle who caught him and not Haechan otherwise he would have been dead.

At the current moment, Jisung is observing Aera, who is oblivious to his stare, busy looking at the practice video "Cute", he said it aloud without even realizing it and it was not only heard by Chenle but also by everyone else, who suffered a whiplash, immediately looking at him with eyes.

"Who is cute Jisung?" asked Jeno.

'I am doomed' was what Jisung thought before answering "No One."

"Oh yeah, do you think we are deaf?" said Renjun, sarcastically.

"Let me tell you Hyung, Jisung finds Aera cute," Chenle said, making Jisung want to kill him in that moment.

"Yah!!" he shouts, making Aera look up but she shrugs it off as it was nothing out of character for them to shout at each other.

"So... Aera is cute, huh Jisung." Said Haechan smirking, in a teasing way.

'What should I do? If I accept then it's a problem, if I don't, it's also a problem.' He was contemplating the choice to be made.

"Guys let's get back to practice, if we finish early we'll be able to go home soon," Aera said before Jisung could answer.

'Thank you, Lord, for saving me.' Jisung thought to himself.

"This discussion is not over," Mark said, and they all get back to practice.

At the dorm after practice

Every one of them has freshened up, Jisung being the last one. He was mentally preparing himself for the questions and teasing, but Jisung was also aware that no matter how much he prepared his Hyungs found new ways to embarrass him. He was still unable to comprehend, his feelings and only hoped that after all the teasing, the boys would help him.

Exiting the shower, Jisung observed that everyone was seated, some were on their phone like Jeno, Chenle, and Haechan, while Mark was lying on the couch with his eyes shut, and the remaining Renjun and Jaemin were preparing dinner, which they ordered beforehand.