Thunder.

I feel free, alive like nothing in the world can stop me. I feel the wind in my hair as we go faster and faster throw the trees and bushes of lake wood vally. Then its the moment of truth, the jump. "We can do this thunder" i wisper to my horse. We come inches away from the jump. I pull the rains back and we're flying. Up in the air. Then we back to soil, and across the finnish line.

"Nesie you did it ! you won! " shouted katie, my best friend in the world. I was so happy i got down off tunder who was trying to catch his breath and stroked his pitch black fur. We were really the perfect team. My Grandma and Grandpa got him for me when i was 8 and i loved him.

"Oh well done dear" My grandpa said. I was close to Granparants mostly becouse they raised me. My mum and dad died in a car crash when i was 4. "Thank you grandpa i learnt from the best," i shouted with a smile. The nose was ear bleeding. People congratulating me and tunder. Then i looked up to see !

The Will smith standing write infornt of me awwwwww i camt breath!

I felt really faint as he congratulated me on winning. Then i saw his son, Jaden, strolling up behind him. He was soooooo cute he was brown haired with a stort of afro style to it, and dark chocolate eyes. "Hey nice horse" he said in a sweet tone of voice. "Thanks his names Tunder" i said in a cute yet fires tone he smiled. "Sweet" he said stroking Tunders fur. By the look on Tunders face he was tired so i decited to take him to his stable. As i said my goodbyes to Jaden and Will i started to head to the stable.

"oh im so sorry i said walking strat into willow smith! Yes the willow smith.

Willow - Its fine really.

Me - Im such a cluse haha.

Willow - Haha me to. Wow i love your horse whats his name ?

Me - Haha thanks and he's Thunder.

Willow - Cool he is sooooo cute i love him so do you ride a lot.

Me - Ha thanks and since i was 8 so about 5 years.

Willow - Wow long time. I now we only just me but i feel as if were aready friends ya no hey we should go to the mall some time ?

Me - Yeah same it's wierd and i'd love to are you free this afternoon.

Willow - Yeah i think so we could meet there outside new look at 5 pm if you want.

Me - Yeah sure i'll see you there bye.

Willow - Yeah bye