ro's heist.

now, that measly little dog. yes, that's right, the measly dog who was blessed with becoming taco meat in another universe. but what if that same taco meat were to have never became taco meat?

  bailey was her name, among her many nicknames she's obtained in her time alive in the horrid household. she's a rather hyper, annoying, and violently playful beagle mix, despite her undeniable charm, her personality is a whole tittie twister. one moment she'll be nestled between kat's thighs and the very next eating his bed fabric. and despite this, one person found bailey completely and utterly perfect even with her silliness.

ro. now, when ro found out about this whole "cook bailey for tacos" she knew she had to save bailey from her upcoming fate. to protect this little whore dog from becoming hairy, clumped up meat. because of her determination, and the fact she was on an entirely different continent, she somehow found her way to the totally not a shit hole country of... bum bum bum! the united states.

of course, getting in to the house was easy, ozzie and kat happily invited their daughter inside their humble abode. introducing her to blue-butthole, touring her around and even helping her settle in to her own room. 

"we can go out to a cat cafe on sunday, and maybe take ro sightseeing on monday?" ozzie suggests, taking a sip of it's redbull. roro and kat nod in agreement before he pipes up,

"don't forget about tacotuesday!" kat smirks at bailey who stares up with her nasty bug eyes. "me and lana planned to cook her for tacos, i'm sure you won't mind?"

ro stares, holding in a gag at the idea. ".. no, i wouldn't!" she lies through her teeth, grossed out at the idea of eating the poor pup. kat and ozzie exchanged smiles, turning the topic over to make plans for early morning tuesday, which would be beach day.

beach day did indeed happen, and that's where the four of them find themselves now! walking bailey on her leash against the crashing waves, talking about how how excited lana and kat were to turn bailey into taco meat. they had began telling ro about this elaborate plan they had, how they would skin her, take her meat off the bones and sizzle her in a frying pan.

"oh course, we plan on recording the whole thing." kat adds, as if it were a normal thing to do.

poor ro was beyond disturbed and grossed out. i mean who wouldn't be? talking about cooking what appears to be a cute little pup... what cruel, gross and demonic people could ever think of committing such an act? yetw despite this, she put on a happy demeanor, determined to hide her intentions.

"you'd get a lot of views on that for sure!" she fakely hypes the two up as they nod in pure and utter enjoyment. ro had to hold back a hurl.

in the midst of their talk of tacotuesday plans, an ear splitting screech from a random man, waist deep in the water sounded across the windy beach. in an instant all eyes were on him, kat and lana dropping the bitch ass dogs lead and running up to the shore in concern.

literal minutes go by of this man screaming, nobody could even tell what was happening until he turned around... a fin in the distance as he does such. his eyes were roughly as wide as saucers, tears pouring out of them as he whispers shakingly. "my wiener... he stole it." the words tumble from his mouth as gasps sound across the beach, the poor man pointing at where the fin had been moments prior.

everyone was shocked, except for roro. she had taken this blessed opportunity to snatch the leash from the sandy floor, dragging the beagle away quickly. she couldn't bear to see bailey cooked, let alone eat, her when shes cooked. so she sprinted, the fat ugly bagel following after her while kat and aether watched the wiener-less guy sob violently.,

for minutes on end everyone stood there, staring, until paramedics rushed over. even their jaws began dropping at the whole situation. everyones attention directed on him as his tears continued to gush out as he was rushed away to get the medical treatment he so desperately needed. and only then, when it all calmed down, did kat and ozzie realize their dinner was gone.

ro, on the other hand, was already on her way home with the beagle. satisfied with her heist as she reclined her feet and closed her eyes, the stolen beagle curled up on the seat next to her the entirety of the way back. she had succeeded in this robbery, had saved bailey from being cooked. at least, in this universe.