🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶

Enjoy 😍
Please vote please ranking hat jayegi yrr please mere liye please bhut mehnat lagti hai 🥺

And do check out the new chapter of her love his peace and next chapter by tomorrow it's getting interesting guys ♥️

*"ALERT" LONG CHAPTER AHEAD*

As I woke up with a bright smile, I planned my attire meticulously, opting for a navy blue anarkali dress with a plunging neckline and an elegant back adorned with a single dori

Navy blue, Azaan's favorite color, would surely catch his eye.

"Aaj toh bhut maza aayega," I thought to myself, a mischievous smile playing on my lips as I admired my reflection in the mirror.

Just then, the sound of a horn indicated the arrival of Zeeshan and his family.

I eagerly awaited Amma's arrival to escort me downstairs, ready to face whatever the day had in store.As I waited, Amma approached and complimented my attire, to which I nodded in acknowledgment.

As we descended the stairs, I could feel his gaze lingering on me, but I purposefully avoided turning in his direction, focusing instead on the chatter filling the room.

Amma then instructed me to serve tea to everyone.

As I stood up to comply, I made a deliberate effort to lean forward slightly while handing Zeeshan his cup, subtly accentuating my cleavage, all the while aware of the intensity of someone's stare burning into my back.

"Mai kya karun aur aapki galti hai ab jhelo," I thought to myself, resigned to the consequences of my actions, as I navigated the delicate dance of desire and manipulation.

After serving tea and engaging in some light conversation, Amma suggested that Zeeshan and I should have a private conversation.

Everyone agreed, and as I stood up to leave, Zeeshan followed me.

And I know that azaan is coming along,he probably thought I didn't notice, but his distinctive scent gave him away. How could I not recognize him?

Heading towards my room, I could feel his presence behind me

.As we entered the room, I deliberately closed the door, leaving the window open for an added touch of drama.

Standing close together, Zeeshan and I positioned ourselves as if we were locked in a passionate kiss ever.

I held onto him tightly, while he placed his hand on my bare back, our movements synchronized as if lost in a fervent kiss.

We swayed from side to side, our heads moving in tandem as if consumed by the intensity of our supposed affection.

Yet in reality, our lips remained untouched, the illusion of passion carefully crafted to deceive those on the other side of the door.

Suddenly, a loud bang on the door startled me, and as I opened it, my expectations were confirmed—it was none other than Azaan.