🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶

Enjoy 😍
Please vote and follow me ❤️
This is my first time writing something like this so do let me know in comments that how it was💕

Warning ⚠️

*Mature content if you are not comfortable please don't read it and report it*

Now, sitting in his bedroom, I anxiously whispered, "Kab aayenge yeh?" Suddenly, the door opened, and he entered, making his presence felt

He approached the bed and gently lifted my ghoonghat, revealing his tear-filled eyes. Tenderly, he pecked my forehead and murmured, "Meri Ruhi."

Hearing this, I closed my eyes, savoring the moment.

When I reopened them, I saw a mix of desire, love, and lust in his gaze. He whispered, "Can I hug you, please?"

A sob escaped my lips as I instinctively threw myself into his arms.

He nuzzled his face into my neck while I ran my fingers through his hair.

After a long embrace, I tried to pull away, but he held me tightly.

Gently, I forced his face up and kissed his forehead tenderly, feeling the depth of our connection in that intimate gesture.

He said, "Bhut tadpaya hai aapne mujhe."

I whispered back, "Aapne mujhe kam tadpaya hai? Huh, boliye."

He fell silent, unable to answer, and then, like a cute baby, he said, "Aapne usse kiss bhi ki."

A laugh escaped my mouth, and cupping his face, I replied, "Maine koi kiss nahi ki. You are my first kiss and my last."

The shine in his eyes returned, and we found ourselves staring at each other's lips.

We didn't know who leaned in first,

but soon we were kissing each other madly, biting, sucking, doing everything possible.

As his tongue explored my mouth, "mhhh"  a moan escaped my lips.

Out of breath, we paused, but before I could catch mine, he began peppering kisses on my neck.

The jewelry got in his way, and irritated, he said, "Nikaliyie isse."

I quickly started removing my jewelry, and as I took off the last piece, he began kissing my neck madly.

His lips found my sweet spot, and as he bit down, I moaned, "Ahhhh, mmmm." He pulled back, resting his forehead against mine, and said, "Please, I can't control myself now.Are you ready to be mine?"