159-160: Final act, overture

Chapter 159 Ending and Prologue

Vongola's assassination force Varian has just flown to Tokyo from Italy.

"Hey, the weather is a little weird this time." Scuvarro's heart was inexplicably heavy as he just got off the plane.

Belphegor: "Even a fool can see it."

Scuvarro raised his eyebrows, "So why do you want to send out the entire Varian?"

Belphegor: "Because it feels very interesting, and the prince doesn't want to be himself Staying alone in Italy. And the boss didn't object."

Scuvaro took a deep breath.

"So, even the bastard boss is here. If those organizations who are targeting Vongola's movements find out, I'm afraid there will be all kinds of speculation again!"

Belphegor played with the knife: "What are you talking about? , We are an assassination force, how can we not even conceal our whereabouts?"

"You are the one who has no intention of hiding it!"

"Now is not the time to talk about these things."

Belphegor raised his head and looked through it. With thick bangs, he looked at the sky, "That direction, our destination, seems to have had bad changes."

When it comes to the entire world, a slight change may make everyone's efforts in vain.

His voice became softer and softer: "That supervisor, have you anticipated this situation?"

Scuvarro couldn't tell whether the prince's words were a question or an affirmation.

He said a little irritably: "We are not the audience anyway. We only watch. If something happens, we can't solve it... Hey! Bastard boss, where are you going?"

...

Tokyo Metropolitan City Hall, New Municipal Building.

In the conference room, everyone had a straight face and looked very serious.

"Ten minutes ago, people from the investigation team contacted us, but the voice on the other side was very noisy and we couldn't hear what was said at all. However, we could tell that the person who contacted us sounded panicked. It seemed that something was wrong. When we contacted him again, he would It's completely unavailable," the secretary reported.

"Have you lost contact?"

"Yes."

The people present looked at each other, somewhat confused about this result.

An official said very dissatisfied: "This is not the first time. Is that some kind of place that eats people? I go there every time and never come back."

A slightly younger person sitting next to him suggested: "In that case, let's Just contact the person in charge of the Curse Spirit Retention Center directly."

Others frowned when they heard this.

The secretary sitting behind him said euphemistically: "There has been no such precedent before. If we want to do this, the specific actions will have to be slowly discussed in accordance with the regulations."