[6]

A U T H O R

"Ian....please!!" A girl around 4 years cried while grabbing the boy's hand who made a face.

"I bought this by myself kinu go and ask papa!" He whined wiggling his hand out of the girl's grip.

"Papa i also want one like Ian!!" She cried. Their father smiled at their cute banter and nodded his head.

"Sure will buy one for my princess."

A soft smile made it's way to her face as she clicked her tongue out provoking her brother.

"Maaa!!" The boy ran behind his mother complaining about his sister.

"Enough Kiana..... don't provoke him." Their mother warned her who pouted.

"Okay we reached...Sarah you take both of them in I am coming after parking the car." Their father announced and both of them jumped in happiness while their mother smiled and nodded.

"Come kids.!!" She picked her 4 year old daughter up and her son grabbed her dress as three of them made their way into building.

"Damian don't fight with your sister!" His mother warned, who like a obeying kid nodded his head. Sarah smiled at her son.

"I am coming back just in a minute stay here, don't go anywhere and take care of her." She said to her 8 year old son who nodded his head like a responsible child. After their mother went away he turned towards his sister with a bossy look on his face.

"Oyee kinu!" He called his sister who look at him with the most cutest glare ever.

"What!!" She asked angrily. Damian narrowed his eyes as he looked at her and smiled. Kiana too smiled a sarcastic one matching her brother's.

They both stood their in a smiling competition when suddenly they both heard the sound of gunshots. Damian's head shot up in the direction as he hid Kiana behind him.

Kiana hugged her brother as tears blurred her vision. Everyone in the building started to run here and there creating a environment of commotion.

In the chaos Damian guided his sister the way towards the area where the gun shot was heard. They both stood behind a wall when Damian turned towards his sister.

"Kinu stay here okie and don't come out!" He warned her in a alarmed tone as he peeked out with a terrific feeling rising within him.

His eyes widen when he noticed a familiar figure lying down in the pool of his own blood. Damian's heart seemed to stop as he registered the scene unfolding infront of his eyes.

It was his father's lifeless body.

His vision went hazy as tears made their way down his eyes. He stood there blank when his sister decided to peek and saw what was happening.

"Ian.." His sister whispered causing him to come out of the dilemma of the situation as his gaze went to his sister he broke in cries he hugged her crying when they heard another gunshot. Kiana's hand automatically reached to grab her brother, she hugged him tightly scared of her surroundings.

Standing there, they both heard the sounds of police cars and ambulance. Damian stood up grabbing his sister's hand, he started taking calculative steps when some police officers reached there and took them out.

Damian and Kiana were sitting outside the building when Kiana saw some people taking their mother inside ambulance.

"Ian...maaa!!" She cried wiggling her hand out of his grip.

Damian looked there and stood up running behind the ambulance but it was gone before he could do anything.

His eyes opened as he sat up with a jerk, his breathing heavy as he looked around he noticed her standing there with a glass of water.

She passed him the glass, he grabbed the glass with his trembling hands and drink it before settling it down on the table in front..

"You fine??" He looked at her and smiled a little.

"You don't look like. You were sweating badly i tried waking you up but you didn't wake up so I brought water to sprinkle it on you but you suddenly woke up."

"Just a bad dream bee." He shrugged off. While Sharna stood there with a concerned look etched on her face.

"You slept here like last night." She mumbled and he looked around the room and nodded.

"I should go and anyways today my bee is going to India, i should also prepare to go no?" He asked with a smirk but deep inside he wanted to go his home.

Sharna rolled her eyes and went to bathroom ignoring his presence.

Damian's gaze lingered on the bathroom for some time before he stood up, putting a hand on his heart he tried to calm it.

He needed to go home, these nightmares were going out of control. He can't sleep again bearing to have such nightmares again.

No he could not afford it. Taking a deep breath he finally stood up to leave.

Sharna stood in shower, water droplets kissing every part of her body relaxing her whirl of emotions.

She noticed him sleeping in her room last night which didn't surprised her because he already slept in her room a night before last night but the way he was sweaty while dreaming about something didn't settled well.

It was a nightmare, a really bad one.

She sighed, why all this chaos is taking a room rent free in her mind. She don't want this commotion in her life yet every time she ends up with him being in her room bringing chaos to her peaceful world every now and then.

Her life has been a whirl of emotions since he entered her life.

He was a chaos in her peace she disdained yet she couldn't grab herself to tell her family members about this little thief of their consideration.

She closed her eyes leaning onto wall behind her as she stood under the shower.

Her mind kept on moving to him even when she didn't wanted to yet she was helpless to not think about him.

Her consideration of letting her sleeping beauty stay in her room was always ending as a commotion she couldn't afford to have yet he was always there in her life as a important part of it.

A glimpse of Mr. Stalker's past and his name revealed yaya.
Share your opinions about this chapter.

Shower some love on this chapter would mean alot.

With regards
Author Kaya

[Edited]