CHAPTER 12

Becky's pov:

I went to freen kasi nag luluto na sya, at pansin kung nakasimangot ito...

Becky: Bunny, Love I miss you

And I lean toward her and agad sya niyakap

Freen: Sobrang miss kita

I immediately cut our moment and look at her down to her lips.....

Becky: Bunny I've always love you...
Freen: I love you mo-

Freen didnt let me finish my words and kiss me hardly.... I was shocked when she push me...

Freen: Bec... I don't know kung ma sa-satisfied ka cause I don't have experien-

I lean and kiss her deeply, hindi kona sya pinatapos sa kanyang sinasabi ito ang halik na matagal ko nang inaantay....

I went to her leg and kiss her hardly, I heard her cute little moan, so I kiss her lips in a French-kiss, nakapunta kami sa sala ng hindi nag bibitaw ang aming labi, her lips was so soft...and sweet.

I went to her top, and kiss her hardly as I can, randam ko ang init ng pag hinga nya saakin, habang sobrang lalim ang halik namin kunti kunti nang tinatanggal ni freen ang aking damit, she kiss my lips and leave a small smark... and I moaned when she did that

Becky: Ahh... freen....
Freen: I hope ma satisfied ka....(in a sexy voice)

Then she kiss me and went to my top and remove all my clothes, I feel shy because this is my first time too, I saw her little smirked.

Becky: Come on freen....
Freen: I'm sorry, I was amazed by the beauty of your body...

I was shy when she said that... then she kiss each part of my body

Becky's mind: I thought this is her first time, but she look like a pro.

Freen kiss my lips down to my breast, then to my stomach... every kiss she did, she always leave a small mark

Freen: Ayan para alam nila na akin kalang...(with her sexy voice)
Becky: Ahh....Hmm...freen....

Freen then started to go down into my private part, randam na randam ko ang mainit na pag hinga saakin and it makes me moan, then she started to lick my private part....

Becky: Hmm...freen...more...

Then freen insert her two finger and started to move inside and out... it makes my body weak.

Becky: Ahh...freen... slowdown pls.... be gentle love...

But after I said that she went move faster and faster

Becky: Ahh... fre... freen be gentle ahh....

She lick my private part while inserting her finger inside and out....

Becky: Freen stop that was my weakness
Freen: Then I love your weakness....

My body become weak after what she did

......

Freen: Are you satisfied?
Becky: Wtf??? You're still asking me if I'm satisfied or not?
Freen: I was afraid I'm not good at this
Becky: WHAT THE H*LL FREEN? YOU MADE ME CUM 7 TIMES AND YOU'RE STILL ASKING IF IM NOT STILL SATISFIED!?(pasigaw ko na salita)

I saw her laugh and she stood up....

Becky: Tawang tawa kapa ah, ang sakit na ng katawan ko... and I can't move my leg anymore.

And she still laugh and went to the kitchen and prepare our breakfast, yes umaga na kami natapos dahil dito sa loko nato ewan koba dito, I told her kanina na enough pero agad nya naman akong sinisikil ng halik na hindi kayang labanan ng katawan ko.