Going On Pause

So this kinda ties into the last update. Ya know, still a bit of an idiot. But no, this is not a discontinuation of the story, just putting it on a pause.

The reason why, is because I've realized something. I don't really know what I'm doing. Yes I had ideas, many, but I'm fully realizing now that a lot may not fit, and I don't know what to include, when to include it, and how I want the atmosphere and setting to convey. Along with how the characters should react, what their full role is in the part I'm wanting to convey and story as whole, and the more filler type segments.

I just have a general direction I'm heading towards, but I don't know the best route to follow.

So I am not going to continue this story until I've figured out promptly what I want to do, and how I want to convey the plot and characters. I have no idea how long that'd be, so all I can ask is please be patient. The chapters up so probably will be re-written when I'm ready to start again, but till then I'll keep em up.

And lastly for those unaware but still wanna read my work, I have a second story for MD, it's a V x reader fic and a collab project with my friend Riot. So if that sounds interesting to you, please check it out. (And don't worry, I'm not overworking or stressing myself out. I'm taking breaks when needed and not repeating the past)

But that's all, I apologize for the roller coaster this fic has been when it comes to publishing times and rewrites. But I feel this is what I need to do for this fic.