Chapter 16 - The howling windstorm

!Warning!
English is not my mother language,
So there might be some grammar mistake.
I hope you would enjoy my first story :)

Back into the village

The village was being attacked by many fish monsters. The situation was getting worse until Love Hashira, Mitsuri Kanroji, come to defeat those fish monsters by just swinging her sword which looked like a whip. Mitsuri also saved the chief of the village with her Love Breathing 1st form : Shivers of First Love.

 Mitsuri also saved the chief of the village with her Love Breathing 1st form : Shivers of First Love

Credit picture to Demon Slayer

Back to collapsed building

When Tanjirou and Genya beheaded the 4 elements of Boboiboy, he gained his consciousness back for a moment. Before his body fully regenerated himself and dragged out his mind. After Boboiboy's demon part came back, he transformed himself into Solar element form and ready to blast them away.

"Greeting, Tanjirou Kamado. We finally meet each other." Solar said and bowed in the air.

'So this is his Solar form. But isn't demon's weakness the sun? How could he survive from this power?! Don't tell me that he also immune to the sunlight!' Tanjirou thought.

"Hey yo! Don't you want to say anything? I just greeted you but you ignored me." Solar said while crossing his arms.

"I don't want to have a talk with someone that took over my friend's body!" Tanjirou shouted.

"Such a rude child. I guess that I just have to kill you then." Solar and pointed his fingers at them.

"Genya, look out!" Tanjirou shouted and pushed Genya.

"Solar Beam!" Solar shot solar beam.

Original picture by Demon Slayer added solar beam by me

*Genya's left arm burnt into ashes*