☆5 - Threatening Call☆

Welcome to Chapter 5 of Behroopiya.
Sorry guys for not updating early today, but as I promised for daily updates , here is the chapter 5.

Skip after 4 to 5 days...
Today is Haseena's Birthday*

Everyone in the Thana had planned for her a birthday surprise, and Haseena did not knew about all this. She just Focused on the mission given by DSP. Even Karishma, didn't focused on the preparations of haseena's birthday. But Santosh, Pushpa, Cheetah and Billu were really excited for haseena's birthday.

Well, for now they all are planning to record a video message for her. And haseena was in her Cabin , finding clue about terrorists..

While she was working she got a call from an unknown number, She answered.

Haseena- Hello.

?? - Hello Haseena Mallik, Mai jaanta hun ki woh Hard disk tumhare paas hai, aur Mai ab tumhare thane ke paas hi aa rha hu. Isliye taiyar hojao , apni Maut ke liye...

The call was ended by the unknown caller..

And Haseena Decided to run off from the thana as she didn't wanted to cause trouble in Thana...

She hurriedly took the Hard drive with her, till then Karishma stopped her when she was going to exit.

Karishma- ka hua maddam sir ,aap kaha jaa rhi hai..

Haseena- Karishma Singh, hum aapko ye nhi bata sakte. Aur hum aapko aakar batate hai sab kuch , abhi Hume jaane dijiye , hamara personal kaam hai...

She slightly pushed Karishma and went away in her Carr....

Karishma thought to herself

Karishma - aisa bhi ka kaam hai maddam sir ko, ki aise bhaag ke chali gayi...

She was confused , but decided to leave the matter...

Hope you guys loved this chapter....

And sorry for this short Chapter , I hope you all will understand...

Vote , comment and Share..

~Bye