How to face...[pt. 3 ]

< At Lee mansion >

There is a pin drop silence in the whole ass mansion, a silence which was eating the house . And there were some bottle of wine and soju on the glass table in the living room and some also in kitchen , in JongSuk's bedroom, but the peoples in this house don't seem bother to it , how would they even bother !? They aren't even awaked . But the main door of the big mansion opens from which the great son of this House came , inside thinking the same why there is this much silence !!??

JongSuk : Ahh ! I think they must be left before i came i think !?

As he closed the door and step inside he found someone laying on the couch , but with a bottle of soju, when he goes to look over he found

JongSuk : Jo-JOSHUA !! Anii~. If he is hear then where is y/n , lisa , eunwoo , minghaaooo~ .

As he spoke the names thinking something which would not even in dreams of the great best friends happen and he found the bottles  on the dinning table and the glass table. First he goes to check mr.lee's room he felt relief to not found anyone .

And then goes to the room beside mr.lee's  , or his owns room . As he open the door and then

' THUD '

He flinch a little and then he opened the door more to see nothing but a bottle role down towards the bed and his eyes wanders down from the bottle to upwards to see two pair of legs tangled in each other his eyes wandered towards the legs but he can't seem to find whose behind the fluffy blanket of his .

He walks towards his bed gulping hard , as he walks he seems to notice a feminine leg and the other one he can't understand it . As he put his hands over the blanket to push it down just to see

JongSuk : Y/N !!!!

He screamed out .

??? : Aaahhhhhhh!!!

And the girl also screamed to see a make figure in front of her as she pulled up the blanket to cover her body up .

Again a scream can be heared by

Y/n : Aaahhhhh!!

JongSuk : Y- y/n !! Ar-re are u lesbi-

Iu : yahh !! How dare u !! We aren't anything.

Y/n : O-ooppaa!! It's just only u here right !!

JongSuk : yeah

Iu : y-y/n but look at that ! And where is everybody else !!!

JongSuk : wait is it minghao there !!  ahh i saw joshua on the couch laying lifelessly. And no one else .

Y/n : let's first put him on ur bed and then let's head to which part of the house u missed !!

He helped minghao to get on bed then come outside and goes inside ur room .

Iu  : Ahhhhh !!!

And y/n , JongSuk both also screamed seeing the view .

It was jimin half naked laying on eunwoo who was just in his underwear. The three screames waked the both of them , as they both waked and look at eachother and then inside the blankets just to found them laying naked 

Jimin : AAAAHHHHH !!!

Eunwoo : AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!

As they both run before getting up from each other and jimin goes to bathroom only to come backwards and scream with another scream following his one from the bathroom. And they both again get into y/n pretty slumber beside eachother only to look at each other and scream back.
And at the end we see they both kicked eachother and fall on the ground each side of the bed and then Jennie came out from the bathroom only to

Jennie : AAAAAAAHH-

" THUD "

And then she falls on the ground due to jimin 's hand on the floor making her lose her balance .

And here the three of them y/n , iu and jongsuk laughed out loudly as there is no tomorrow .

Jimin : Hyungggg~ now stoop please .

When they stopped they look at each other and they all head outside to clean the mess they made , and one after one going to bath .

As u and jimin were sitting on the couch after freshing up . U spoke

Y/n : Hey jimin ! Did i do something last night cause I don't remember anything rather than getting drunk last night .

Jimin : A-ahah  haa ye-yeah u-u ju-st called someone nam-

Y/n : who did i called .

Jimin : I think you should guess it before we head to uni.

And starts walking away to eat breakfast.

Y/n : yaahhh tell me..

Y/n : Do anyone know who i called yesterday. Man just tell me I don't think so that i didn't have talked much on the phone with whom idk ....

_______________time skip______________
< Y/n POV >
As everyone get ready !! We left the house to oppa .

And in the middle of the car ride i screamed realising what i had done when i was drunk.

Y/n : aaahhhhh!!!

Jimin : what happened ??

Jennie : what happened babes !!??

Y/n : Whyyy ! Why didn't you guys stopped me from drinking or even from calling that guy. Oohhhh whyyyy!!!!!

Jimin : It was a dare to you that call the person who is on ur recent call  tell them how u feel about them .
So u called the one and only jeon jung-

Y/n : Stop it I can't go to uni. Today .
Nahh

Jennie : Nothing will happen y/niee~
Believe us we will do something.

Y/n : Nah , Ho-how can I face him !!
What uf he comes to me and start fighting again .
Aniiyaaa.

Jimin : just believe us okayyy !! Nothing like that will happen !! Now stay quiet and keep ur mind fresh .

And We went  to our uni.
_______________________________________________________________________
—————————————————————————————————

Heeyyy guyss !! How are u all ! Have a nice day and stay healthy , btw today in my class a girl asked someone what is the meaning of lesbian??? And what her friend said making the whole class laugh.
LOL! She said just ask the teacher . And the girl being herself asked  teacher .lol!!

And due to this i kept a part where JongSuk calls y/n and iu lesbians .
Lol !!!

Bye ~