Opposites Attract? Nah, Idiots Attract

"Asa, Stop moping around. we need to find chainsaw man!" Spoke asa's Literal inner demon.

"Leave me alone..." asa mummered.

"Huh?"

Yoru leaned back, propping her elbows on the railing as she tried to get a look at asa's face. Who currently had her head buried in her arms.

"What's the matter, Girl? Why do you look so down in the... Uh... Dumbs?"

Yoru didn't quite get human slang. Why did they have to make a short word like Sad onto a 4 word sentence?

"It's dumps." Asa lifted her head; "and you know exactly why I'm like this."

"The date with that denji boy?" She raised her eyebrow.

"What else would have me this bummed out??" She furrowed her brows in frustration.

"I thought you wouldn't think much... I mean, it's Denji." She shrugged. Nothing special about that goober, she thought.

"Yeah, but it was still my first date in like... Forever!" She pushed off the railing; "and it ended in the worst way possible cause of that eternity devil piece of-" she kicked the railing, but immediately regretted it; "Shi-ACK!"

Asa grabbed her foot and hopped in one spot, hissing as pain shot right up to her knee. Yoru in contrary laughed out loud at her stupidity, earning a glare.

"What are you laughing about, huh?? Don't forget you contributed to it too!" She pointed an accusing finger at the devil.

"Whaaaat? And what exactly did i do?" She asked innocently, sticking her tongue out.

"Don't mess with me! You took over my body and tried to turn him into a weapon!" She moved closer, pushing her finger into the devil's chest; "even he thought i was being stupid! And he's dumber than me!" She pointed at herself.

"I was just doing what we agreed on, and what we would've done from the beginning. Unlike you, who wanted to go on a date with her little crush." Yoru retorted by shoving the human back.

"He's not my crush!" She quickly blurted out, cheeks glowing pink; "And even if you were doing what you said. Then why couldn't you turn him into a weapon, huh?" Asa smirked, pointing her finger at the devil in victory.

"Admit it, Yoru! You're me! That means you like him too!" She said confidently. Oh what an adorable idiot she is.

"So you do admit that you feel affection towards him." Yoru smirked back.

"I.. uh..." Asa turned redder. She gripped her skirt, leaning forward a little. "M-maybe."

Slurp~

Asa froze, slowly turning to look over her shoulder. There stood denji, bag over his shoulder, juice box in his hand while he looked at her asif he was looking at a common sight.

Asa wanted to blow a hole through the entire school building below her and escape to another country at that moment from the embarrassment she felt.

"Who're you talking to?" He casually slurps out of his juice box.

"N-none of your business."

"Huh." He tilts his head a little; "Is that a new yoga pose or something?"

"No." She straightens herself. She felt nervous now that he had arrived. She may not like denji, as she says. But she felt it was her responsibility to atleast make sure the date was enjoyable. Even if it was ruined.

"So~ watcha doin' up here by yourself?" He leaned against the railing; "school ended a while ago, shouldn't you be heading home?"

"I could ask you the same." She did the same as him, keeping some distance between them.