My puppy punishment

- But I don't want to sleep with Mingi! Said Jongho. It bothers me to stay up until 2/3am making music!
- Okay okay! San you go with Jongho and Mingi with Yunho. Are you happy Jongho?
- Yes finally thank you, well I'm sleepy see you tomorrow.
- See you tomorrow !
They all go to their rooms and therefore Mingi to Yunho's. He comes in but he doesn't see anyone and he hears the sound of running water. Yunho was in the shower.

He looks around the room, San's side was so messy but Yunho's was less bad. He sits and waits for Yunho to punish him for all the frustration that caused him. The dance on troublemaker when both their pelvises were sticking and Yunho playing with his ass and sticking it to Mingi. During the fans signs with these outfits but you will say the outfits are made by the stylists but one day he hears Yunho telling the staff to tell the stylist to put him in sexy clothes. And his arrogant attitude towards Mingi, the physical contact with the other idols...
-Mingi? Do you sleep here?
- Yes
- You could have slept on the sofa
- I don't think you wanted that~
Mingi gets up and faces Yunho.
He grabs her hips and starts kissing him.
- I'm going to punish you for all the frustration you've put me through this week.
-Aah~ Mingi~
Mingi takes off Yunho's robe and pushes him onto the bed.
Kisses her on the neck and gives her a hickey in a very conspicuous place.
-Aah~
-You are already weak My puppy~
Mingi goes down on Yunho's chest and plays with Yunho's nipples
-Mmmh, aah~
-Min-Mingi!~
- Don't worry i'm gonna be gentle
Mingi flips Yunho over onto all fours. He puts 2 fingers in Yunho's ass and goes back and forth with Yunho's dick.
-Aah, aah, Aaah~ Yunho moaned with pleasure he had never experienced.
He moans a little loudly but the walls are quite thick so the sounds will stay in the room.
Mingi adds 2 more fingers
- AAah!~ Mingi Mingi aah!~
- I'm gonna fuck you so hard until I fill you with my cum!
- Do you want daddy's dick?
- Yeah yeah aah!~
- You gotta wait
- Please~!
Mingi took off his pants and boxers, grabbed his dick. He lets go of Yunho's dick and grabs his own and puts some lube into Yunho's hole and onto his dick.
-Are you ready my puppy?
- Aah~ Yeah please daddy~!
- Green: continue, Yellow: continue slowly, Red: Stop okay! Said Mingi
- Yes ! Please Mingi i want your dick pleaaase~!
Mingi walks into Yunho.
-Aah yeah so good aah~
-Now say my name!
-Aah Mingi~
-Say my name!
- Mingi!~
- Louder!
- MINGI! Aaah~!
-Good boy~

Yunho appears dominant but he becomes subdominant to Mingi directly.
-I'm going to cum! Announced Mingi
- Da-daddy are you comfortable inside me? Aah~
- So-so aah ~ you're so tight aah ~
- more more more more aah ~!
-Cum in me please daddy~!
Mingi speeds up the thrusts
- Aah aah aah ~! More please!
- Fill me~!
- I'm really going to cum there, Mmmh~!
Mingi continues to fuck Yunho so hard.
And fill Yunho with cum.
-Aah~!
- You were incredible my puppy ~

They go into the shower to wash and jerk off too. And go to sleep in San's bed because Yunho's was filled with Mingi's sperm.
————————————————————————
Hi!
Here is my first Yungi lemon.
Basically I wanted to make a Seongjoong lemon but I changed my mind and so I put Yungi instead. I hope you like it
Have a good evening!