19

"Yea, sure. So~ you didn't get me that present that is literally sitting on my bed?" Jisung teased, thinking Minho is playing with him.

"No?" Minho asked, genuinely confused. "Wait, someone got you a present, let me see" Minho said, going to where the red wine colour box was placed.

Minho opened the box, not noticing the paper that was attached to it. When he opened it, he saw a big piece of paper folded and what looked like it had something inside it.

Minho unfolded the paper and saw a white lily necklace. He saw writing in the middle of the paper, it read.

I hope you like the necklace and I love your tattoo

I hope you like the necklace and I love your tattoo. It really suits you, looks good on you as well. I hope to see it more.

Minho was confused, jisung who has strict parents and still has a curfew, has a tattoo?

While Minho was in his train of thoughts, jisung picked up the note that was previously on the box, it read.
I hope you enjoy my gift, I know it's one of your favourite flowers.

'What the fuck?!" Jisung thought. Jisung shook off that weird feeling and walked to Minho, looking over his shoulder so he could see inside the box.

"Love, you have a tattoo?" Minho asked as he turned around blocking jisung from seeing the necklace.

"Yea...how did you know? Only lix and chan hyung know about it?" Jisung said, confused.

"That's...you know what never mind" Minho forced a smile. "Can I see it?"

"Umm" jisung hesitated. "I...I don't know, min"

"If you don't feel comfortable then you don't have to show me" Minho said, hugging Jisung's waist.

"Are you sure?" Jisung asked, lifting his arms so that they go around Minho's neck.

"I'm sure, I don't want to do anything that you don't feel comfortable doing" Minho said, rubbing their noses against each other making jisung giggle.

☾˙❀‿❀˙☽

It was now the early morning, the sunlight was shining through Jisung's window and onto his face causing him to stir.

Jisung felt a hand gently stroke his hair as well as a hand rubbing his waist with their thumb. Jisung hummed, leaning into the gentle touch.
(They didn't fuck dw :) I'll save that for chapter 21)

"My love, you have to wake up" jisung heard Minho whisper into his ear. Jisung whined, burying his face into Minho's chest. "Baby, c'mon"

Jisung whined, feeling Minho grab his wrists and pull him up. The younger was sat on Minho's lap, his eyes closed slightly and a pout on his lips.

"Baby, we have early classes today" jisung whined loudly, burying his face into Minho's neck. "C'mon I'll get you cheesecake if you wake up" jisung groaned before lifting his head.