22

It was around early morning when Minho had woken up at the sounds of birds chirping. He slowly got up, placing a soft kiss on Jisung's forehead before quietly sliding out of bed.

Grabbing some clean boxers and trousers from his suitcase and slipping it on. He also took a new pair of boxers, shorts and another one of his hoodie for Jisung to wear.

Slowly moving the duvet down, Minho put on the hoodie first then the boxers then lastly his shorts. Moving the duvet back up so that jisung was comfortable and warm.

Placing a kiss on the younger's hair before walking out to the balcony, wanting to have some fresh air.

Minho stood there just watching the waves as they collied with the shore. He closed his eyes feeling at peace, the sea water smell filling his nose though he was shirt less and was feeling a little cold but he didn't care at all.

Time goes by with just Minho standing there, he honestly doesn't know how long he's been here for but he was at peace. Feeling arms wrap around his waist before a head buried itself into Minho's back.

Minho smiled as he turned around, wrapping an arm around the younger's waist and bringing him even closer. "How're you feeling, sweetheart?" Minho asked, rubbing Jisung's waist.

"Tired..." jisung mumbled.

Minho lifted Jisung's chin with his index finger. He smirked when he saw the hickeys on the younger's neck and collarbone. "Very pretty" he said, gently wrapping his hand around the younger's neck.

Jisung giggled softly when Minho traced his jawline with his thumb. The touch sent shivers down his spine but he couldn't help and leaned into it, enjoying the closeness between them. Minho's eyes met his, a soft smile showing on his lips.

"Hyung?" Minho hummed. Jisung's hand fisted his shorts. "Hug?" Minho smiled, picking the younger up by his thighs. Jisung immediately wrapped his arms around his neck once his feet left the ground.

Minho took jisung to the bed, placing him down before setting himself next to the younger and pulling him onto his lap. "Go to sleep, sweetheart, I know you're really tired" Minho said, softly stroking Jisung's hair.

Jisung nodded slowly and snuggled closer to Minho, feeling safe and loved in his arms. As he drifted off to sleep, Minho continued to stroke his hair gently, whispering sweet nothings in his ear.

Shortly after Jisung had fell asleep Minho had also fallen asleep. His fingers were tangled into Jisung's blonde strands and his arm was still tightly around the younger's waist.

☾˙❀‿❀˙☽

It was around midday when Minho had woken up. He gently lifted jisung off and laid him down before going into the bathroom and did his skincare.

When he was done and left the bathroom, he saw jisung sat up, rubbing his eyes. Minho sat in front of jisung and placed a hand on his thigh.

"Hey sweets, are you feeling hungry?" Minho asked softly as jisung nodded. "Do you want to go out and eat or should I order room service?"

"Out and eat" jisung said quietly, his voice a little hoarse from being asleep for the whole morning.

Minho smiled, giving jisung's thigh a little squeeze. "Go get dressed" Minho said, placing a kiss on the younger's forehead as he stood up. Jisung made a grabby gesture towards Minho who had a fond look on his face.

Jisung pouted when Minho just stood there in a trance. "Hyung?" Jisung whined making Minho snap out of his trance. Minho bend down slightly and hooked his hands under Jisung's thighs.

"Wrap your arms around me love" Minho said as he lifted Jisung up effortlessly. Jisung compiled and wrapped his arms around Minho's neck. He took the younger to the bathroom and sat him on the counter.  "Freshen up, okay?" Jisung nodded as Minho left the bathroom.

About 10 minutes later, jisung had finished freshening up and he left the bathroom. He saw that Minho was already changed and was getting up to leave but when he saw jisung he stopped his tracks.

"I picked an outfit out for you

"I picked an outfit out for you. Do you wanna wear it?" Jisung looked at the outfit and smiled. "I'm going to take this outside, came out when you're ready?" Jisung nodded, Minho placed a kiss on his forehead and ruffled his hair before leaving.

Jisung put the outfit on, it was a cream(?) sweater with a dark brown skirt which matched Minho's outfit perfectly.

Once jisung was ready, he left the hotel room and was met with a broad back

Once jisung was ready, he left the hotel room and was met with a broad back. Minho turned around and ruffled the younger's hair. He wrapped an arm around Jisung's waist while Jisung played with the older's necklace.

After a minute or two Minho had finally hung up the call. "Sorry that took so long, love"

"It's ok, I'm hungry though" Jisung said quietly, lifting his head to look at Minho.

"Let's go eat hm?" Minho cupped Jisung's cheeks and kissed all over his cheeks as the younger giggled.

Once Minho was done smothering Jisung's cheeks with kisses they made their way out of the hotel and walked around.

(☆▽☆)

A/n: HAPPY HAN DAY 🐿️🐿️

Pick a country where the honeymoon could be and a place.  (^▽^)

Love you, my lovelies 🤍💙
Hope you enjoyed today's chapter 🤟