​🇵​​🇷​​🇴​​🇱​​🇴​​🇬​​🇺​​🇪​

The sea speaks more honestly to those willing to drown.

Sonya believed it true as she stood up-top a cliff, the sound of jumping never sounded so enticing. Something like a seductive siren luring her into the waves, come, we will embrace you with warmth dear child. It was like an overplayed song, the imaginative song perpetuated in her mind like a broken record.

Her entire being was filled with grief and despair. 

"Sonya!" A woman called out, her voice cracking slightly as a strong wind blew, dark clouds above portend a violent storm, leaving small rolls of thunder in its wake. Sonya slowly turned to Chepi Black, her dark hair blowing with the wind shielding her watery brown eyes with freckles dotting her face like a night sky.

Every step Sonya took towards her aunt was a crucible for her. When she finally reached the tanned woman she threw her arms around her and embraced Sonya in a tight hug. Sonya couldn't find it in herself to hug her back, so she stood there with her arms at her sides as she stared blankly ahead. 

Sonya would do anything to have her mother's arms around her instead of her aunts, she felt guilty for such a thought, but she couldn't help it as the thought of her now deceased family and their death played in her mind. 

Violent flashes of red eyes, fire, and screams rang throughout her mind, and Sonya found herself flinching. 

Sonya couldn't help but collapse to the ground as her aunt followed the girl down while she began to sob against her chest. 

Thick droplets of rain soon began to soak the two women but neither seemed to care as the world wept with them.