Carrie arrives in Washington

It was Tuesday June 18th 2013, 11:00pm.

Meanwhile, night The White's Residence, Carrie lay on her bed, seemingly asleep. Carrie's face was hidden and judging by her eyes she didn't believe her own mother. Carrie flicked her fingers, and the knife fell off the dresser landing with its blade stuck on the floor with a loud...........

Carrie got up and took her dress and changed, before she quickly slowly walked out of her mother's room, and down the stairs, she looked around all of downstairs, but her mother wasn't downstairs. Carrie turned her head to the Prayer closet door and grabbing her schoolbag, Carrie walk for the front door, and opened it with a single, before looking around, to see if anyone saw her... Carrie putting it on her back, before quickly running off down the street....... Carrie going to Washington D.C. and found Justice Guild.

Later at Bus Stop Chamberlain, Carrie walked and arrived at Bus Stop Chamberlain, she sat down, turned her head, and waited for the bus.......

Suddenly, there was a bus screeching and honking.

Carrie turned her head and stood up to the bus coming. Bus stop and slowly street.

Bus driver: Hi there. Where?

Carrie: Hall of Justice from Washington DC.

Bus driver: Justice Guild, right?

Carrie: Yeah.

Bus driver: Okay, kid.

Carrie: Thank you.

She walked into the bus.

Bus driver: You're welcome.

Carrie sat down and slept, the bus going to Washington DC, Carrie found the Hall of Justice from the Justice Guild.........

Later at 15 months later.

Freak! Freak! Weirdo! Dumb bitch!

Creepy Carrie! Creepy Carrie!

Try and miss this one, Christian freak!

Go to your closet and pray for forgiveness!

Sin never dies!

You'll never amount to anything in life!

You're such a stupid worthless human!

Scary White! Scary White!

Pray for forgiveness, little girl!

Carrie woke up suddenly from another nightmare of horrible memories from her old life, hyperventilating and beads of sweat forming on her forehead as she tried to remember where she was. But then, after a few panicky moments, as she calmed down and taking in a few deep calming breaths while wiping her forehead, she gradually remembered where she was and why she was here in the first place.