Kamdor

Name:Kamdor
Age: Unknown/immortal
Look

Name:Kamdor Age: Unknown/immortalLook

G

G

oal:Get back to the original world and take revenge the ranger, Allies with Trix and use them for his plan, attempt kill Fearcat, Attempt kill Musa,Turn The willow tree become a giantess tree to Destroy the ranger,Turn the snake-lizard become a deadly monster, settled the score between him and will,make allies with Darkar then Stab on his back,Take the codex for himself become stronger being, Attempt kill Valtor,Join force with the ranger then Betray them,Kill Valtor and take his powers, Manipulate the wizard of black circle do to his bidding and Resurrect him back to living world,Kill the wizard of black circle, attempt to stole all pillar of the magix realm, attempt take three wish power and kill them.

Allies:Trix(Unlikely allies),Darkar(formerly), mesogog (psycho ranger: psycho path in hell/formerly),Snide(formerly),The fearcat(sometimes),Wizard of black circle(pawn)

Enimes:Will/black overdrive ranger(archenemy and rival), overdrive ranger,Mack/red overdrive,Ronny/yellow overdrive,Dax/Blue overdrive,Rose/pink overdrive,the fearcat,Valtor,Trix, tritannus,the kingdom of magic realm,Three ancient witch,The winx club,Musa

Form

Quotes

Quotes

"After all those year in that stupid hell I finally Back"

"Be ready rangers cause I will have my revenge mwhahahahahahahahah hahahaha hahaha"

"Hmp...It seem like my absence make this world became more interesting than ever"

"You Imbecile,The one you looking is from that house,I might be don't have a sense of smell but I do know sense of ranger from miles"

"I won't engage instead you creatures don't make my time be wasted on follow you"

"If you want do something done,You have do by yourself"

"Pathiec you Boys are,The ranger could give me a good fight you otherhand are wasted mine energy"

"Oh speak of the devil,I been waiting you Ranger now Time for my revenge"

"this isn't over yet,I will return and one I back You won't Be live again"

"Those pathetic witch couldn't done the job done,but they are easy to be use,They could be useful of my plan"

"I don't want tell those Trix about your plan,i want to see those Stupid face of them when they know they are be trick,How ironic of the group name they have,They are Trix and yet be trick what a ironic"

"Pitty isn't It,After all I Was using you three to have these book,your three only make army but I will make something terrified And more powerful than ever and here is your reward"

"good ridden of your Trix,Now Is time for my Own purpose destroy you and everything your protect rangers staring this world"

"🎵 This place shall feel the dread of the death 🎵there's will be blood to drop on this world 🎵I barely escaped of hand death one more 🎵 I have enough of these defeat 🎵and those stand in my way shall be a pawn 🎵 now I hungry for Power and survive 🎵 one I figured out how End this all 🎵 guess who will make this World into despair mwhahahhah hahahah hahaha hahahah"