𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

WYATT SQUINTS HIS eyes as he stares at the map

WYATT SQUINTS HIS eyes as he stares at the map. The brunette boy struggles to figure out which direction the group is supposed to be heading in. The tall blonde boy watches as Wyatt struggles, his face contorting into one of amusement. Carlos then trips over a rock, sending him stumbling, before he picks himself back up.

Spencer stifles a laugh, forcing her face to remain neutral as she walks ahead him. Blake sighs, walking up to Wyatt to see what's causing him so much stress. Wyatt looks over to Blake, shrugging his shoulders. "This makes no sense, the red line doesn't match up where we're going."

Two pairs of feet shuffle towards the two boys, placing their hands onto the map at the same time. Liam looks up to see none other than Carter, holding onto the other side of the map. The boy stutters, unsure of what to say. Carter grits his teeth, tense over the reaction, before he turns around and walks towards Bailey.

"That wasn't awkward..." Judith comments as she bites her lip.

Eclipse groans, trudging towards Liam, Blake, and Wyatt before snatching the map away from them. "If you guys aren't going to actually look at it, I will."

"Sorry." Blake flashes the girl an awkward smile. She nods, notifying him she isn't bothered. The girl then looks down at the map, refraining from rolling her eyes when she realizes why Wyatt was so confused.

"Wyatt, the map was upside down. The red line is the way we came from, that's why it didn't match up."

"Oh, my bad." He scratches the back of his head.

Ivy pulls her hand over her shoulders as she turns towards Eclipse, tilting her head. "Wait, are we even walking in the right direction?"

Eclipse scrunches her eyebrows, before observing their surroundings. "Nope." We're supposed to be going this way, she says as she points toward the left.

Carlos shakes his head, annoyed with the group already. "Who the fuck gave Wyatt the map in the first place? He's stupid."

"No I'm not!" Wyatt yells.

"Don't be rude to him!" Judith shouts at the same time.

"Just telling the truth." He rolls his eyes. Spencer pinches her lips together, attempting to keep quiet. The blonde boy looks over to her, giving her an amused look. "You're keeping your mouth shut, for once."