Description

2017.

Pacific Ocean.

While the feudal system may have its medieval roots die as well as some of its features, it has survived into the 21st Century thanks to a still dominant male patriarchy and the introduction of monsters and demons to the world in the late Middle Ages, sparking the Renaissance.

Within the waters of the Pacific lie a large island. It may be in Pacific waters, but the island's name — and description — is in Greek for a reason.

Μπουντρούμι Νησί. (Dungeon Island)

Νησί του Τρόμου και του Κινδύνου. (Island of Danger and Peril.)

What no one realizes is that one monster has been living on the planet for a long time on that island since the beginning of human history, and he's long been nursing a grudge against the patriarchy of both where the monsters come from and this world too.

All he needs is a spark to awaken.

For a group of women and their friends, their lives are about to never be the same ever again as they provide that spark — in their own individual ways. Their desperate situation leads them straight into the position of having to understand the complexities of a boy with terrifying power inside of him.

This is the story of the world's introduction to the one the ancient natives of Μπουντρούμι Νησί call the Απόκοσμος Δαίμονας (Unearthly Demon), what will soon be known to the rest of the world as simply..

..the Monster King.