𝐈

Sorry about the quality of the gif idk how to fix it lol .

Semoa
Highschool
March 10th 2012
ATL

"I clearly don't give a fuck bout anythin' you gotta say ta me, so I suggest ya move da fuck along." I swear to god I'm tired of these bitches talking to me spreadin' rumors and shit. A bitch get a little bit of fame and everyone wanna start acting different. They don't even know me for real, they just know Serenity-my rapper side. No one never wants to know Semoa. It's all cool though, I got something for them.  

"Don't let this rap shit get to your head Serenity. And don't even think about tryna talk to my man." Niyah said smacking that dry ass gum in her mouth. Ever since I came to ATL that hoe been bothering me. Did I tell y'all how she basically keep tabs on me? Like what the fuck, bitch know more than the blogs do.

Now im not originally from ATL, I'm from New Jersey. People around here been saying I have an accent, but I don't hear it. I know you're wondering why I'm all the way out in ATL, my stupid ass mother basically forced me out of Jersey and sent me here after I was in SC for a while.

According to her, the school couldn't handle the amount of fights I was getting into so she thought I would do better down here. But that was the worse decision she could ever make seriously. No matter where I go, I'm gonna end up fighting. And it's not like I'm the one causing the fights, it's people starting with me.

"Which nigga girl?" I asked rolling my eyes. I was just tryna focus on finishing this song I was writing. I'm thinking about naming it ChaseDaMoney Freestyle. It's just I was stuck on this one line and this bitch wasn't helping me concentrate at all. And I really needed to finish this shit cause I'm going to the studio today to record it.

"Bitch don't play, you know I'm talking about L'A." Niyah replied. Truth be told, I have no clue who L'A is. She love calling everyone her fucking man. True thot at heart.

"Hoe watch ya mouth , seriously if you love ya life. And ion know no damn nigga named L'A, fuck kinda name is dat." I replied. "Nigga probably don't even know who ya are." I mumbled going back to writing. I seriously need to get this song out, all of my fans have been waiting for me to drop.

And I seriously didn't feel like fighting today, my outfit was too cute for that. I wear wearing a pair of black yoga pants, a purple GAP hoodie and my purple 9060s new balances to match.

As I was going back to finally finishing the last line in my verse, this bitch approached me and knocked over all my stuff that was on my desk onto the floor.

"I ain't never been no hoe, unlike you bitch."

"Rumor been going around how you been fucking with a Chicago nigga and it better not be my nigga like I said." Niyah added. I don't fuck with no nigga from Chicago at all. I instantly got furious, did I mention I got angry issues too. I'm trying my best not to catch a charge over this hoe but she's really testing my patience. Before I even put my hands on her , I'm just gonna do what my therapist taught me.

I instantly clenched my fist into a tight ball and then relaxed. I was trying so hard to not do anything towards Niyah. Honestly I hate the person that I am. It's like someone could do something to me and I instantly just wanna fight. But I guess that's how I was raised up. Never let no bitch bully you, no matter who they is.