King Von & Ari|3Way (2)

|ACT TWO|

"You tryna go in here?" I asked

"I sure am."

Smacking her ass, I opened the door and turned the sign to occupied. This is what I loved about ANI. She matched my freak and sex drive. She accepted all my quirks and kinks, as I did hers.

When we walked inside the room, a bed was sitting directly in the middle. It was equipped with wrist and ankle restraints. I glanced around the room and noticed it was equipped with different sting props. This particular room also had a two-way mirror. I was definitely about to have some fun in here tonight. Leading ANI to the bed, I wasted no time securing her wrists inside the restraints.

"Open up them legs and keep 'em open," I ordered. Doing as she was told, I glued my eyes on her glistening wet pussy.

Making the bed dip, I cupped ANI under her ass and pulled her closer to me, placing her pussy directly into my mouth.

"Mhmm." She let out a throaty moan.

I licked from her asshole to her clit before biting it softly and sucking it between my lips.

"Ahh!" She bucked her hips upward.

Slap! "Be the fuck still." I went back to work before stopping mid-lick.

"What are you doing?" she questioned, breathlessly.

I got up from the bed and went over to the stand that held all kinds of toys and props. Finding the one I wanted, I unsealed it and went back toward the bed. Her eyes were on me intensely as I inserted the butt plug inside of her ass and turned it on with the remote.

"Oh shit!" she yelped. I went right back to sucking on her clit and plunging my fingers in and around her tight ass pussy. Between my tongue, my fingers, and the butt plug, ANI was on this bed losing her damn mind. I pressed the button on the remote and the plug switched speeds, causing her to buck like she was a horse jockey.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed, causing my dick to jump. I kept going until she was squirting all over my face and in my mouth.

"Damn, girl. You tryna drown me?" I sat up and wiped my face with my hand, as I watched her chest rise and fall.

"Blame that on the butt plug. Are you gonna take it out?" she asked breathlessly.

"Nah, I'm not. We're about to have fun with that, amongst other things."

Stroking my dick, I went back over to the stand and picked up a choking collar. I loved the orgasm that ANI had when I choked the shit out of her. I made it back over to the bed, placed the collar around her neck, and stuck my tongue down her throat. I leaned down and took one of her nipples into my mouth, making sure to bite on it in the process.