chapter 11 🔞

⚠️🔞 This chapter contains mature content

⚠️🔞 This chapter contains mature content.... drug ..Domestic violence and r*pe.... If you are uncomfortable then please leave this chapter....and no hate for any idol...

*****

Clothes are lying on floor.... Room is filled with skin slaps, gr*ans,m*ans and s*x smell. ....Man is thrusting inside her like beast and high in pleasure....on the other hand, woman under him laying like lifeless body ... She begged him to stop but man turn deaf ears towards her all pleading and after struggling for hours she gave up...tears are continuously falling from her eyes and her hands are tied with bed.... No sound is coming from her mouth but man is ignoring all this and keep focusing on his pleasure.

?-ahh...f..fvck....it feels so good....a.. after long.. time...aaa~~~

He thrust inside her faster and deeper and her body is jerking with every thrust....Her whole body is full of h*ckeys and struggles marks.... Finally after abusing her for hours he c*m inside her and fell on her small body... Woman also faint....

Today.... He broke her completely...... She was already mentally disturbed because of past incident.... Now again that brutal thing happened with her.... Last time min yoongi destroyed her....... and now....

jeon jungkook....her own husband r*ped her....

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Few hours ago

Yn- Prince....i want to see jimin friend....he was bleeding....

Jk looked towards her with angry face....