Chapter 12

*******

*******

Jhope - did she eat?

Jia- no master.... what happened today?

Jhope - like always...crupt system.... don't know how to give justice...forget about it..Bring food i will feed her....

He took the food tray and walk to room...he opened the door and saw her sitting near window and looking outside.... Unknowingly tear fell from his eyes but he quickly wipped it and put bright smile on his face and walk to her..

Jhope - oh my little sunshine... Jia eomma said you didn't eat yet.... I know you want oppa feed you... Okay..i will... Now open your mouth...

He took food in spoon and bring close to her lips... But she just didn't move little and continue looking outside..... Jhope turned her face towards himself...

Jhope - sunshine... please eat your food.... Or little one will hungry...

She opened her mouth and he feed her... She eat whole food .... Jhope give her medicine and then wipped her mouth... He hugged her and kissed her forehead... He massage her scalp and she sleep in his arms.... He put her on bed... He kissed her forehead and then touched her....babybum....

Jhope - i promise.... I will give them punishment ... All sinners gonna suffer...

After what jk did with yn? He never felt guilty.... He was angry and he found the reason of divorce.... Mr. Jeon and mrs. Jeon also listen jk and throw yn out of house after blaming her characterless... She was already suffering...and her mental condition was not that good that she can go to her dad's house...for Two days,she was on road like begger without food and water.... Luckily jia saw her... And took her to jung mansion but instead of helping yn mr Jung also blamed yn ... And throw her out of house too .. then jia took yn to her house.... After one week.. jhope came back and he was furious because of his father's action.... He found yn and they are living in new house not in Jung mansion.... because mr. Jung not want yn... Because for him,his so called reputation is important....