Chapter 28

🐨🌕😴🌞🍡🍓🐰

Taehyung is staring at yn's pic .... but crying voice catch his attention.... Jhope enter inside funeral hall while crying.... He fell on his knees infront of casket.... He was about to open the casket but everyone stopped him because body is not in good condition....

hobi- she is my sister....i want to see her!!!

Mr. Jung- dr said it's better no one see her....

Hobi- you can't stop me!!!

He opened the box but his eyes widened after seeing it.... He closed box again and brust into tears....

Hobi- YNNNNN!!!

Everyone crying in funeral hall except tae... He is sitting there emotionaless face and looking at yn's pic.... He get up from floor and walk out with dead silence eyes.... Granny saw him and follow...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung sit on bench and looked towards sky

Taehyung sit on bench and looked towards sky..... Granny sit beside him...and put her hand on his shoulder....

Granny - Tae... Please don't stay quiet.... Let out your sorrow out... Yn is gone.... You should at least cry for her...

Tae- granny... I...i don't know but something is not right.... My heart is not accepting it that yn leaved me.... I...i don't know but... I'm feeling she is not my yn...

Granny - Tae... They did DNA test because you said and it's her...

Tae- i don't trust any test...my Heart is not agree that she is yn... I don't know...she is not yn...she is not my ynnnn!!!

Finally tear fell from his eyes and granny hugged him....

Tae- granny.. it's not true.... I know...she is not yn...

Jimin come there with angry face...

Jimin- are you happy now after killing her?!!!

Tae looked at him and next minute...jimin started punching him... Granny try to seprate them... But jimin want to kill tae...

Granny - stop it!!!