• 4 - A Miracle •

A lot of people woke up at around 6:00 am – 6:30 am. Everyone wished that no one would kill this day.

Reine was using her phone until a notification popped up on her phone. It said:

"Lara: Guys, let's hang out at my dorm @ 8 am!"

It was still 7:15, so she got ready. She then went outside and went to Lara's dorm. When she went inside—  Kloe, Winter, Lara, Matea, Xian, Liam, Jared, Margaux were all talking. She sat down and started chatting with them.

Meanwhile, Mavie— the ultimate Kpop stan took the risk and went outside, looking for a possible exit or escape. On her way, she bumped into Miya.

"Mav, what are you doing here?"

She whispers back.

"Oh, I'm trying to find an exit"

Miya decides to help her, trying not to be obvious. They can't confirm if there are cameras around the place or not.

While exploring, they end up in the dorms. Suddenly, they hear a creek. They look back and it seems like they're behind Ross' old dorm. They were shocked to see the door open, and inside...

"Oh hey Mav! And Miya"

They were scared and ran away. Ross was also confused for she didn't know where she was. She tried knocking on one of the dorms— no answer. She did the same thing to a different dorm door, and someone answered.

"AH WHAT THE HECK ROSS?! Wait... Ross?!?"

yelled Reine. Ross was confused and anxious. Reine described how she has recently departed. As they were discussing, Miya and Mavie accidentally entered the room. They apologized for their occurrence. Lara decided to brush it off and let them in. She was also helping them discuss, while the others were just taking a nap.

"So, you weren't executed by cats with rabies?"

"No, plus it's not like I have an identical twin sister or something."

Miya pondered while wiping her glasses. She composes something and says how she thinks that was a doppelgänger.

"Dang, you're raising my trust issues."

Exclaimed Lara. They discussed this for a long time and had a rest. About half an hour later, they wake up. The small group of people in Lara's dorm declared to have a mini sleepover. They ordered Jolibee for lunch.

Xian gobbled down his food— for he was starving. After a while, Mav and Miya bid their goodbyes for they'll explore the place more.

Ross went back to her dorm to check her stuff. She also said that she wont be able to stay in her
dorm. Several minutes after that, Mavie finds a vent.

"Psst, Miya, I found a vent! Do you think you have like a screwdriver or something to loosen the vent?"

Miya shook her head as a sign of saying no, so they tried breaking the vent by kicking and beating it. 5 minutes later, they gave up and tried to find something else that could break the metal screws.

The other people were bored, and the other people decided to look for supplies and other stuff.

A FEW HOURS LATER...

It was 6:10 pm, some people went back to their dorms to eat dinner, but they saw a new canteen opened! An unknown voice announced the grand opening of the canteen.

Everyone ate there and enjoyed their food. They were also happy that it has reached evening and no one was killed anyone.

Miya enjoyed talking to her friends about random stuff, and most of the other friend groups did this too.

"Liam, if you were sinister enough to kill someone in our friend group, who would it be?"

"Uhh, Kloe.. or Xian."

"Your cousin and best friend?!"

"Nah jit trippin''

After a while, everyone finished their dinner and went back to their dorms.

"Hey guys I can't join the sleepover.."

"What, why?"

"I don't know, it's just I'm scared you guys are going to kill me.."

The truth was, she wasn't scared. She just wasn't used to having sleepovers. Lara brushed it off and just let her stay in her dormitory.

At around 8 pm, most people were asleep. A few friend groups also were having sleepovers.

A/N: why does a chapter have less words when there are no killing lmao

Word count: 711