𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ✧.*

TRIGGER WARNING !!
Graphic Descriptions of Pain and Injury.

After taking a long nap, you expected to wake up greeted by fluffy pillows and a blanket that would tempt you to stay in bed longer. Instead, you found yourself on a surface with an itchy and irritating sensation, though it wasn't pervasive.

You were unaware of your surroundings. But when you tried to carefully sit up off the ground, a sudden, agonizing pain surged through your body, as if you had been temporarily numb as a defense mechanism.

Your entire body felt paralyzed, and you could feel broken pieces of wood beneath you, exerting uneven pressure on different parts of your body.

You let out a groan.

Not only was your entire nervous system paralyzed, the piercing pain was so sharp that it was difficult to move. You were too weak to avoid the splinters out than twitching. Even if you tried, some areas felt more intense pain than others, threatening to puncture your skin and cause additional injuries.

Despite the excruciating pain, what was more alarming was that your consciousness remained. It was.. disconcerting.

As you opened your eyes, everything was blurry. Just before you blacked out, you heard a strange voice, but you couldn't tell what they were saying.

Then you blacked out.