001

CHAPTER 001
episode 001
M IS FOR MAGIC

- - -

TRIGGER WARNINGS !!
Gore description of wounds and bleeding

NOTES !!
(H/L) - HAIR LENGTH
(H/C) - HAIR COLOR
(S/C) - SKIN COLOR
(C/T) - CLOTHING TYPE
(E/C) - EYE COLOR

"What's wrong, Danger?"

"THE SKY IS FALLING!!!"

"SAY WHAT?!" Eggnog Jr. shrieked as she immediately stood up, her eyes widening.

Danger Sign pointed at the sky and exclaimed, "You see that DISK RIGHT THERE?! IT FELL!!"

He grabbed Eggnog's face. "AND WHERE DID IT FALL FROM??"

"THE SKY!!!" Both yelled in unison.

As Popcorn succeeded in catching the disk, Eggnog Jr. quickly approached her.

"Popcorn! The sky is falling!" she alerted.

"Oh shoot, for real??" She turned around and said, "I've GOTTA warn the others!"

Popcorn hastily raced towards the other three to tell the news to Meatball, Rainbow Assortment, and Iced Coffee.

"THE SKY!!!" she yelled while waving her arms to get their attention.

"The sky?!?" the crowd chimed in.

"DID YOU KNOW?!"

"WE DON'T KNOW?!?"

"IT'S FALLING!!!"

"IT'S FALLING?!?"

Iced Coffee glanced over at the two and belted, "WE NEED TO BUILD A BUNKER AND SURVIVE!!!!"

Meatball smiled as he stretched out his arms to form a bunker with his noodles for the alarmed six. "Don't worry, guys, I'll make us one."

"Everyone inside!!" Danger Sign boomed.

The six immediately evacuated into the bunker as Danger Sign proceeded to count.

"..THREE..

..TWO..

..ONE.."

Then B-Block fell after.

"OOF!"

She immediately stood up and glanced up at the house in front of her.

"Wow! Cool noodle house!" she awed up at the noodle bunker. "But... I'm feeling... mischievous—"

Out of nowhere, she was squashed under the weight and torn into pieces.

Meanwhile, inside the bunker — nobody made a single noise until B Block's conference was cut off by a big noise coming from outside.

Danger Sign, as cautious as he was, flinched first and let out a small gasp after hearing it.

"Did anyone hear that???"

Confusion and wary expressions showed up on the group's faces as they also heard it.

Popcorn, being slightly curious about what was going on outside, hesitated to speak.

"Maybe I should check it out—"

"NUH UH!" Iced Coffee immediately refused, glaring at her coldly.

"Huh? Why??" Popcorn raised her eyebrows in confusion.

"What if someone—or something—is lurking out there, trying to kill us?" Meatball uttered, with a slight hint of nervousness.

Popcorn quickly reassured him, "Relax, we can still be recovered by everyone else."

"Besides, I don't think checking it out would be so bad!" Eggnog Jr. chimed in.

Danger Sign, however, paused for a moment, rethinking the idea.

"I'm still paranoid about this... but it wouldn't be bad—"

"I'll go check it out!!" Rainbow Assortment happily exclaimed with a smile.

Before the others could start a protest, she began to walk towards the door. She put her hand on the doorknob and twisted it.

She carefully opened it, though she wasn't expecting what she witnessed right then.

Behind her, the others were so interested that they decided to go towards Rainbow Assortment, and after seeing it, each of them had mixed and different emotions.

The thing had messy (H/L)(H/C) hair and (S/C) skin that was filled with small bruises. It wore a (C/T) and also had small accessories.

It looked so otherworldly; its eyes were closed, so they did not know what color lie behind them.

It was some kind of creature that they had never seen before. It was different in a disturbing way, which made it even weirder.

It was lying on the floor, unconscious.

Eggnog Jr. was the first to notice when the creature began to move. "Guys! It's moving!"

"No, Sherlock," Iced Coffee sarcastically remarked.

The creature slowly began to sit up but froze for a moment as if paralyzed. Its upper body dropped back down to the ground as it tried to move again, with pieces of woodblock piercing deeply into its skin.

The group instinctively backed off, watching in baffled emotions.

First, Meatball was visibly disturbed.

Secondly, Eggnog Jr. was in a complete state of shock.

Even Iced Coffee, who was usually very loud and furious, was now at a loss for words.

Popcorn and Rainbow Assortment felt uneasy but couldn't look away.

Danger Sign was physically nauseous and quickly covered his mouth to avoid vomiting.

The creature struggled while breathing rapidly, it managed to open its eyes. Those (E/C) pupils made the creature seem even more otherworldly.

"We can't leave it like this! It's bleeding! We need to aid it quickly!" Danger Sign exclaimed, clearly worried as the creature began to pass out.

"Shoot, it’s passed out! Where are we going to take it??" Popcorn asked, panicking as she had no clue what to do.

"HIDE IT INSIDE THE BUNKER!! WE CAN'T LET ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS!!" Iced Coffee yelled out in distress as Meatball carefully took the body and put it inside.

He let out a noise of disgust as he saw the trails of blood and broken pieces of the woodblock.

"Ughm.... we should definitely clean that up."

"I agree."

NOTES !!
SORRY for the rushed update :(
Ik some characters might ooc
But if you noticed it, please correct
Me and give me constructive criticism
It might help me some feedback :))

Also, I have to sacrifice my working out schedule just for the sake of this chapter 😭 I hope you enjoy it tho <33