|•Radio Demon•|

Y/N's pov
I jumped at the sudden voice, it sounded like radio static. It seemed familiar, I'm sure I've heard it somewhere. He looked down at me and smiled widely, he then tilted his head and chuckled. He tapped his fingers on his caine as he examined me, he then cleared his throat and regained a normal posture. "Oh, dear! Where are  my manners? Greetings, sweetheart, the name's Alastor!" He extended his hand for a handshake and I did so. Lucifer growled "Aka radio demon". Oh. If he has a title he must be important, I'm guessing. "Well, Alastor! This is Y/n, she's my-" I cut him off  "Friend! We are really close friends!" I smiled widely and looked at Lucifer from the corner of my eye, I could see his smile twitching, I smiled proudly, he's all bark no bite. "Y/n! Such a lovely name for a lovely sweetheart like you." Alastor them kissed my hand and I blushed lightly. I cleared my throat and then looked at Alastor. "Mr. Alastor you must be important around hell, am I right?" He chuckled "Perhaps I'm guessing you're new around here? Any fellow that would have been here longer would've known who I am. Lucifer! Tell me now, is miss. Y/n a guest here trying to purify her..." He took a moment to examinate me up and down. "Sins?" I tilted my head and raised a brow "Like-Redeem myself?' "Indeed, my dear! I'm afraid it isn't possible-" He chuckled "But I won't complain if you'd want to rather try. I love seeing wasteful souls struggle! Hahaha!" The radio static got louder for a moment and then became normal. I nodded "Like redemption? Why isn't it possible?" I asked, genuinely curious "My dear, are you really asking? Could you imagine yourself in heaven?". Yes weirdo, I thought. I shrugged and Lucifer eventually gestured for me to come with him "Alastor, I and Y/n have to talk for a moment."

                                  Time skip

"What?! Lucifer are you insane?! Tell the others about my real self?!" "Yes Y/n, I might be insane, but it's the best choice! People might start to wonder and-" he plucked a feather from my dress "they might want to know the truth" I shivered a bit but I shook it off. He won't hurt me, he seems nice. I nodded "Fine, Lucifer" he looked down and sighed "If I call you father will you at least try to seem happy I'm here?" He looked up and gasped dramatically "who said I'm not happy? It just upsets me that you don't have-trust in me." I felt a bit of guilt now, I sighed and then looked away. "So- what about Charlie?" "Oh, we'll tell her, she'll be so excited!" He squealed. "If I were a demon and I'd find out my sister was an exterminator angel I wouldn't be so happy. But if you think she'll be happy then- I guess I should." He nodded and placed a hand on my shoulder "look, everything will be alright, I promise, I won't let anything or anyone hurt you, okay? You're under my protection." I nodded in response "let's go-" I hesitated for a moment but said it anyway "Dad". He threw a fist in the air and hugged me tightly around the waist and kinda lifted me off the floor, and I thought he was short.

                           Another time skip
I sat down on the couch anxiously waiting for the others, Alastor just looked at me. Sadly my dad was gone, he went to go get the others. So it was just me and Alastor "My dear, I feel that you have something to tell us. Right? I wouldn't it if you told me. So?" He stood up and took the spot near me, I sighed and shrugged. "Well uh- it's a long story but...I'm an angel. An exterminator angel." He seemed unbothered until I said exterminator. His ears perked up and his smile widened. Radio static filled the room and there was a lot of tension before he laughed, I looked at him weirded out and he quickly stopped "My dear! I had sensed it already. But allow me to ask you, are you and Lucifer just friends or are you..?" He made a gesture and I laughed, it would be hilarious. "No! I mean he's my father!" I kept laughing until slowly it faded into silence. Ooh shit... "He's your...father?" I nodded. My hands shaking. "My dear, you said you're an angel, correct? How's it possible that you aren't a-" "Al! Oh my gosh is this a new guest? Look! She looks so much like me! Right Al?" Alastor nodded and looked at me right in the eyes. A girl with a giant X over her eye came in and looked at me up and down. A spider demon along with two demons, a cat one and a-cyclops? I'm guessing. These should be the others.

Alastor's pov
This lady's not only an angel but she's also Lucifer's daughter? Well, that's rather interesting. I'll take advantage of that.