007

Amber walk to mike place after Anna send her the location . Mike is this guy who was fighting with Sean at the party
Mike spoke to amber when he stop eating his food, "He got caught after the money, and it looks like Sean was responsible."
Amber moved a chair to sit on it and said in a questioning voice , "do you think he stole ? And  how much money? ."
"Ten thousand dollars, I told him I would file a police complaint."he told her with Honestly.
"This is the reason for your two fighting on the day of the party". Mike shook his head correctly
Thanks for your time Mr. Lopez"
Amber went to the place where they were doing the tests and found someone sitting. She  walk  to him and said to him, "Detective Taylor, from the CIA, I have two cases on file today. Please, I want to review the file again."He give her the file she take them and She walked away from him a little so as not to attract attention. She looked at a place where everyone was busy She took out her phone and quickly took a picture  she send a massage to Hank told him she want to meet him she put her phone back in her pocket .

In a place of old cars and an isolated place, Amber was waiting for Hank to arrive at a place. A car came and parked, and Hank got out of it.
"I got your message," amber gave him her phone, "I want you to see this list of signatures. There's Sean's signature." Hank put his hand on his pocket as he heard Amber talking to him. He raised his eyebrows questing
" Lio was arrested for drunk driving two months ago, he put his blood in a refrigerator. Evidence of one of the bottles is missing". She told him "You say Sean did it?" He Understand what she trying to said "He focuses on his murder".
Amber said as she took her phone from Hank's hand and said sarcastically " no he suicide after he stole the money"
The case was solved due to all the evidence showing that he  suicide

Everyone was at Sean's house after his funeral, everyone was talking about him well how good he was . Amber  was standing next to Erin in In silence, each one thinks about something that they wish they could forget once in their lives .

At the same time was jay and Kevin . Adam looking at them. "How she dealing with this ?" Kevin said when he look at amber They turned to him and see what he was looking at jay said He is playing with his hat " I don't know she keep everything in " 
adam said " will this your job "

In the other side Hank come to the girls " It is difficult to raise children alone" he said They look at the children who are playing around.
Amber said in a calm voice, “She be able to .she not alone If she didn't know what to do , she will find someone to hold her back and told her everything will be okay   ”
After she finished speaking, she felt a hand on her back. She looked at Erin, who was in the act of knowing that she, Erin, could not say anything in front of Hank.Amber said making the two pay attention to her " I think my work is over I'm going home" she walk out of the house
When  Hank  feel something is wrong with this woman he followed her . Amber was She tries to untie her neck  " Stupid uniforme" The neck was suffocating her. She hated the moment she put it on. She stopped walking when she heard Hank's voice coming from behind her
", wait, I know I was hard on you because of what happened and about coffee and sean i understand that now..." A smile appeared on her lips as she walked with him " But that's not what you want to say, " .

Hank said He thinks how smart this girl is  " if you want everything to walk right we have to work together and Stay honest "

amber stopped walking and  said sadly, anger voice at the same time " doesn't it bother you that everyone thinks he is a hero here?" Hank shook his head right "Sean was a good man"
Amber shook her head, trying hard not to lose control of herself A laugh escaped her lips " 
"Yes, a good cop, but Good man huh ? He is. He lost money to play gambling check. His cheated on his wife with someone close check. He used people check and after all this He tried to destroy my life and ruin my career. I was working hard giving my best at this Fucking job everytime , but because of him and his fucking friend that's a ...."Then she stop in shocked she was going to tell Hank everything .

Hank said, "Yeah, he's a good cop. I watched what he did.  Do you want to end this family Because of what he did  He has two young boys They don't want to remember that their father was bad when they grow up. Think what would happen if they found out."