Pilot

The dark haired girl then walked into her bathroom and stepped into the shower, rinsing away the hardships she had that day, cleansing herself of the long tiring hours she worked

Once she was finished, she stepped out and wrapped a towel around herself and stood in front of the mirror as she was about to get ready, but instead her eyes trailed down the the necklace around her neck, the necklace she never took off, the necklace she had gotten with Alison.

Flashback March 10th, 2009

"Let's try this one!" Alison said excitedly as she dragged her best friend by the arm into a new store.

Alison and Eden had been shopping all day, looking for cute outfits they could wear to the frat parties they'd been invited to. They'd been out for hours and seemingly had no luck finding anything and Eden was tired, but Alison didn't care.

"Ali!" Eden whined at the blonde girl.

"Don't be such a baby EJ, you'll thank me when the perfect outfit pops up." Alison scolded lightly as she laughed at her best friend.

The two walked into the small shop, immediately going for the clothes section, but as they began to walk over they noticed the jewelry section had something very eye catching.

"This would look beautiful on you Ali." Eden gushed to her best friend showing her the gorgeous sapphire cat eye pendant on a silver chain.

"It would, wouldn't it?" Alison said eyeing the necklace admiring it as well, then she looked down finding one that she thought would look beautiful on Eden.

"Look at this one. It would be perfect for you." Alison said pointing at the emerald cat eye pendant on a silver chain. Eden smiled at it loving how it looked.

"We should get them!" Eden exclaimed excitedly making Ali laugh at her enthusiasm.

"Hey look." the blonde said pointing to the sign on the counter that read "We engrave our jewelry in store same day as purchases!"

"Let's get our initials engraved on them, so wherever we go, we are always by each other's heart." Alison said with a loving smile. Eden loved the idea and nodded excitedly.

The girls grab the necklaces and take them to the counter. They explained to the cashier that they wished to have them engraved and the cashier happily obliged. After twenty minutes their necklaces were ready.