𝟢𝟢𝟨,𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭

Nicolette

The plane had landed about an hour ago. The cast was now in a bus, on the way to set. Nicolette was sat with Meg, talking about how excited they were for filming. Nicolette was feeling much better that earlier, she had way more energy than before.

Nicolette had her knees up to her chest, laughing at a joke that Meg had made. Nicolette grabbed the back of her head, feeling something hit it, she turned to look. Nicolette saw Malachi, with a smug smirk on his face.

"You okay Nicky?" Meg asked, getting the girls attention again. Nicolette turned and nodded with a sigh. Something else hit her head. She picked up a scrunched up piece of paper off the floor. Nicolette looked back at Malachi who still had a smug smirk, scrunching up another piece of paper.

"Could you stop?" Nicolette asked the red head, who didn't answer and threw another paper at her, hitting her in the nose. Her hand flew to her nose, holding it from the shock of the hit.

"Hey, Nicolette? You good?" Meg asked, turning the younger blonde to look at her. Nicolette nodded as Meg pulled her hand from her nose, "Jesus, Nick! Your nose is so red."

"Wonder why that would be?" Nicolette sarcastically said, turning to look at Malachi. Meg followed her gaze, her face changing to a scowl as she laid eyes soon the red head.

"Just ignore him." Meg suggested, turning the Reynolds to face the front of the bus. Nicolette sighed, knowing that Malachi would be very proud of himself for hitting the girl in the face.

After a few more hours of being on the bus, the cast finally made it to the set of Zombies 4. Everyone got off the bus and collected their suitcases before heading to the trailer which had their name on it.

Nicolette found hers and inconveniently, it was next to Malachi's. How was she going to survive? Luckily in the other side, she was next to Sway, so she had someone she got along with next door.

As Nicolette entered, she was amazed at the space in it. They probably got large ones since they didn't have a hotel and were staying in the trailers the entire time. She sat her suitcases to the side of her bed before climbing on it and collapsing into the pillows.

Nicolette pulled out her phone, opening Instagram and looking at the photos she had taken earlier before, clicking and choosing the photos to post.

Notification  from Instagram

@nicolettereynolds posted

liked by megdonnelly and 978,935 othersnicolettereynolds New Zealand 🇳🇿

nicolettereynolds New Zealand 🇳🇿

milomanheim the flight was so calm
nicolettereynolds welllll
milomanheim we dont talk about that 👌
nicolettereynolds 👌
user1 wonder what their on abt...
user2 its not really our buisness

mckennageaceful i miss you mllll
nicolettereynolds i miss you toooooo
arianna_greenblatt what about me??
nicolettereynolds i love you arianaaaaa
user3 awwwwww

realdylanhoffman when are you coming home?
nicolettereynolds ive been gone like one day dyl 😂
realdylanhoffman thats too long!
nicolettereynolds 😘😘
user4 are they dating
user5 nah i ship malachi and nicolette
*this comment was removed by creator*

megdonnelly im so excited to work with you!!
nicolettereynolds love you meg! ❤️❤️
milomanheim what? You leavjng me in the dust Meg?
nicolettereynolds yes! Im her new favourite 😁😁
milomanheim 🙄🙄
user6 BANTER!!!

malachibarton tons of people are shipping us. They obviosly think you need a cool boost.
*comment removed by creator*

______________________________

New part!!!!

Sorry it took so long!!!!

Love you all!!