The Fire~

It's been almost two years now and I've pretty much adjusted to living here in New York. I learnt how to drive, have my own car that Armin obviously bought me and I even applied for a Green card since I basically live here now. I started getting a little bored of just going out with the girls and coming home so I decided to make my own business even though Armin said I didn't need to. I also opened up a little more to him and now I don't just called him Armin, sometimes I would call him 'baby' too or 'sweetie' or 'darling' , It probably seems cringey but he loves it so I'm not complaining. I also wanted to own a clothing line called 'Vida de Paz' which meant 'Life of peace' in Spanish or maybe become an Artist since I love drawing and maybe I could learn to paint too. I wanted it to signify how much my life has changed since I met Armin and everything I've been through, we've even started talking about getting married but a lot of things are happening all at once so we decided to do it step by step.

It's Tuesday 20th April, 12:48pm and I'm currently stuck in traffic on the way to Armin's office. He's started to include me more in his work now and at first it was so fun but now it gets really stressful very often. He abruptly called me earlier this morning that I needed to come to the Office right away because apparently someone stole some money from the company's account. I don't really have access to it so I didn't really understand why I had to be there, he didn't tell me how much was stolen or who he's suspecting, he just told me to come right away so here I am stuck in traffic behind two angry truck drivers who are probably going to start shooting at each other anytime soon.

~ARMIN'S POV~

"I don't have anymore fucking patience. If nobody tells me who the fuck did it now, everyone will go to jail." I shout angrily. This isn't the first time this has happened, last time $600K was taken and I didn't know what to do. I decided not to do anything because I felt that the thief was still in the building so if I reported the situation to the police, they would probably run away. It wasn't that much of a big deal after because the company could easily make twice as much in a month. The next time they stole $1.5M and it made me extremely sick and frustrated because that money was meant to be given to a business partner as profit from a deal we made together. Even though the company still had a lot of money in it, I still wanted to catch this bastard so I called the bank and told them that I never authorised a transaction of $1.5M to be deposited to an unknown account. The woman on the line said, "Oh, well we actually received a check from a man today saying that his boss asked him to drop it off." I was very confused because I never sent anyone to the bank with a check. I asked her who was that man and she said she didn't know who he was but he looked like he was in his mid 20's.

There was no way that they brought a check to the bank with my signature,I never gave anyone a fucking check on that day. I was able to get camera footage from the bank on that day and saw the man come in holding plenty of files and saw him cash in the check. I caught this man and he happened to be an employee of mine and I asked him "Who gave you that check because I know I didn't fucking do it?" And he said "Nobody." So I beat him till he looked like he was on the brink of death. "I can't tell you anyway because I would die if I do.Please I'm sorry, just let me go!" He pleaded and cried. "I don't fucking care. How much is he paying you to shut up, I can pay three times as much as him." He still wouldn't budge and kept begging for his life so I told him, "You won't walk out of here alive." So I kept him locked away in an underground basement until he decided to speak but he ended up bleeding to death 3 days later. Now we were back to square one and I was also back to being angry and I never forgot it. But today has crossed the line, $15M is crossing the goddam fucking line. This time the money wasn't stolen by check but it was stolen online, a fucking online banking thief. "Everyone to conference room 2 now! No one is going home today." They all turned around and walked towards the conference room, not even a sound escaped their mouths.