Chapter 2 - What?! ☾

I quietly hummed as I nodded my head, drawing an animation to one one of those... what were they called again? Ah, Tablets! I mean, this is the 1930's, it's rare for this sorta stuff to be owned. That's why I use it everyday. I acknowledged myself as I watched through the Anima...? Whatever it was called and proudly put on a smile. I am good at this shit. 

"Watcha' doin' there?" A voice from right behind me made me jump and yelp a little. I swung my head, hoping the supposed Alastor wasn't there. To her relief, it was just her brother, Anthony.

"Oh God! You scared the shit out of me!" I breathed, putting my hand on my chest.

"Aye, aye. Sis, no swearing or I'll tell Mum." Anthony lifted up a finger and wiggled it, smirking.

"Snitch!" I rolled my eyes, turning back to our other conversation. "Anyway, I'm making one of those ani- anima- an-.. one of those things." She pointed to the Tablet thingy. "Quite expensive." She boasted. 

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. I only wanted to scare you so goodbye, go on with your little... a-... thingy.." he walked to the door before waving his hand in goodbye and walking out. Y/n dramatically sighed before turning back to her desk. 

☆☆☆

"Police! Put your hands in the air!" Multiple men barged into my room, all wearing police suits.

"What!?" I widened my eyes. What did I do? My thoughts spiralled to the one and only Alastor. Did they find his body? Is he alive? My thoughts spun and spun as the men grabbed me and led me to a car — and it was rare to have one in the 30's. They handcuffed me and threw me in the car. 

"I didn't do anything wrong!" I pleaded.

"Be quiet. We know you tried to murder someone." The driver snorted.

"Oh, yeah? What's the proof? Who?" I furrowed my eyebrows. How can they just take me and not do anything with it? Anthony better be safe with mum! They probably think I'm a murderer for Gods sake!

The driver stayed quiet until the police car pulled up to a stop next to a police station. Shit! How the fuck did they get convinced by that absolute shit-head cunt of a man?

After some time, Y/n got dragged and thrown into a dusty cell, her mind making her body sway as she stood up.

"No. fucking. evidence!" She swung her head back and groaned. That motherfucker!