dev and vansh

Ok so reunion part 2 and (part 3 of drift apart) will take time as it is very long chapter and many readers wanted devansh cute moments so here I am with cute moments of devansh.

So guys I saw a BTS of balveer a year ago by Poonam which she uploaded on her channel and many more youtbers uploaded it was a scene of vivaan birthday scene were in BTS while shooting vansh bumped with a girl and injured his head a little and then dev showed his concern for him with my imagination in it 😁 so here it is.
_________________________________________
Balveer shooting of vivaan's birthday scene was going on.

All were enjoying to the fullest after all it was a party sequence with kids.

Vansh and dev are now more close to each other than before.

Dev can see a small brother in him.

Actually dev is extrovert he can mingle with anyone specially children and vansh has altogether different place in his heart .

Dev was standing with all pari's for the next sequence while few kids were running here and their .

The sequence was that dev and pari entered and vivaan run to hug his partner .

As soon as the director said action vansh ran towards dev as per sequence what nobody thought or saw was a girl from the kids ran at the same time from different directions and before both vansh and the girl can understand anything both bumped into each other or the girl ran into vansh .

And vansh head was banged against her harshly.

Vansh lost balance almost and dev panicked .

Dev(panicked):- vanshhh.

Vansh lost his balance a little but was able to reach to dev .

Dev immediately catched him and as his instinct said hugged vansh immediately.

Vansh was little shocked and in pain .

Dev (still tensed):- bacha theek hai na tu?

Vansh nodded but his head and ears were hurting a little.

Before vansh could rub the injured area.
Dev immediately started rubbing that area:- bas bas kuch nahi hua .abhi theek ho jayega haa.

He looked at the girl angrily who was also scared and her head was also little paining.

But after seeing her scared face he signed her to not worry and go but he still didn't left vansh and keep hugging him tightly.

Dev :- kaka ice pack Lana.

Vansh :- nahi bhaiya main theek hoon.

Dev sigh:- haa pata hai par phir bhi ice pack se thora sekh le acha lagega .
Chal baith.

He made vansh sit .

All crew member looked at him tensed but dev didn't notice any of them .

Even his co stars panicked seeing vansh and the girl bumping But before all dev was fastest of them and hugged vansh making all of them smile.

Vansh sat on the chair and kaka immediately brought ice pack.

Dev took the ice pack and started putting it on vansh head and ears lightly .

Dev even blowed on it :- bas theek ho jayega hai abhi.

Vansh mother and father were mesmerized seeing Dev's love for vansh.

Vansh forgot his pain seeing the way dev was panicked and taking care of him.

He never ever experience big brother's love but for first time he felt it and was overwhelmed.

All smiled and left from their.

Dev after few minutes:-ab theek hai na pain ki doctor ke pass chale .
Vansh chuckled :- nahi bhaiya I am fine.

Chalo shoot complete karte hai.

Dev looked at him not convinced but nodded .

Till the scene was shoot dev kept eye on every child as nobody should bump into vansh.

Once the scene was shot it was  break for few minutes.

Vansh cutely come towards dev with puppy face :- bhaiyaaa

Dev at once kept his script side and looked at him :- haa bol kya hua koi line samjh aa rahi hai kya .

Vansh nodded in no :- nope bhuk lagi hai.

Dev looked at him:- acha aa na phir le mera tiffin kha le .

He immediately gave it to vansh .

Vansh smiled dev didn't even ask ki tiffin laya hai ya nahi he just gave his tiffin to vansh.

Vansh :- nahi bhaiya tiffin maa ne Diya hai bas apke hath se khana hai .
Par aap busy lag rahe hoon..

Because next was dev 's scene with long dialogues.

Dev smiled:- tujhe mere hath se khana hai na toh aa main khilta hoon na.

He pulled vansh close and started feeding him lovingly the script was forgotten.

Vansh smiled no matter what when vansh want dev attention his bhaiya gives it whether he is busy or not.

Dev :- ab Tera sar nahi duk Raha na.

Vansh nodded no cutely .
Dev softly kissed his forehead and said :- aaj jaldi Ghar chala ja baki ka shoot mere hisse ka kare lenge .

Tera school ka aaj hectic day tha na jaa rest kar hmm.

Director se main baat kar lunga ok.

Vansh eyes filled up he nodded his bhaiya noticed his small things too.

He never imagined he will make a beautiful relation on this balveer set.

He will cherish this bond till the end of his life 

________________________________________
This is inspired by few writer jo kisi serial ka BTS likhte hai story is purely my imagination