What?!?!?

Hey my name is Gabrielle. I saw this app and thought it looked good so yeah....

N/a: hope you enjoy my story! It's my first one!!

---------------------------------------------

Ella POV

How could they!!! They were my parents and they lied to me.

~ flashback~

I had just come home from my worst day of school yet. Today Ted really hurt me, he just kept punching and punching I couldn't do anything, I was to weak. * shudders* I walked into my house. " MOM!!! IM HOME!!" I screamed so they could hear me.

All I could hear was slight mumbling coming from the kitchen. " she has to know sometime, obviously now is the time!!!" Someone, obviously my mom said. " we need to tell her she was adopted. " WHAT!!! I'm adopted. How could she lie to me! I burst into the kitchen with tears in my blue eyes. " How could you!! I thought you were my mom!!" I said trying to hold back tears and staying strong. " we are really sorry honey, your real mom wants you to go and live with you brother so I need you to go pack your bags. Just know that I truly love you and I will miss you...." my so called "mom" said. I ran up the stairs to go pack tears streaming down my face. Why is this happening to me!!

~flashback over~

" Ella we need to talk before you leave...please?" She said. " ok" I said slowly walking down the stairs. My ... I should probably start calling her by her real name, so Samantha motioned me over to wood table. I sat down. " I'm so sorry I didnt tell you before, i really am. But before you go there is something you must know-" " great another secret this day is just getting better and better" I said quite harshly now that I think about it... " anyway, your real mothers name is Maura and Bobby Horan." Horan I've heard that name before ... horan ...horan...horan... NIALL HORAN. The blonde in that boy band, I seriously doubt that I am his sister. " yes Horan as in Niall horan, you are his sister, he always knew he had one he remembers but he was too young to know that you were adopted." Wow. Never thought I would be an international superstars sister. Oh boy... I have my mouth hanging open and its quickly closed by the honking if a car. " that's your taxi to the airport. I love you, call me when you get there. I love honey, bye. " Samantha said. " love you too, bye!!" I said. I'm going to miss this place, well not school for obvious reasons. " do you need help with those bags miss?" Said the taxi driver, who's name is nick from his name tag on his blue checkered shirt. " No thank you , I've got it. " I said. I got in and that was it, I was leaving this place for good and as I looked out the window i saw Samantha as a tiny little speck.

---------------------------------------------

This was really short, I know. Sorry. Hope you like it so far.

-Gabrielle.