Meeting Phoebe

Phoebe POV

I can hear sobs coming from the room beside me. I pressed my ear up against the cold cement wall to see if i was just imagining the sounds. * sobs. Muttering. Crying. *. Nope. Not imagining them. Wow this is the first person i have had contact with other than Tom for the past 3 1/2 years.

~Flashback~

I was humming to the sound of One Direction. They were a new band. They went on X-Factor in 2010 and its 2011 and i have absolutely fallen in love with them. There is something different about this band. I have a soft spot for Louis. Everything about him is so cute. Hehe. Anyway. I was walking back from school. I normally walk home with my big brother jack but he is sick today so he can't be here, he is 22 and yes he does still live at home. I am 16. I was walking all alone and sometimes i can get a little creeped out when i walk alone.

I was just about to turn a corner when a huge white van pulled up. I didn't think much of it, i mean, nothing ever happens on this street it the most boring street in the while world. Then i felt one pair of hands covering my mouth and another pair of hands carrying me into the van. I was thrashing around everywhere trying desperately to get out of their grasp. It was no use. They tied me up to the van and that was the last time i ever saw day light.

~Flashback Over~

Ever since then he has been beating me every day. I don't know why though. I never did anything to him. For the past 3 1/2 years i have been in here. Tom was sent to nail about a year ago cause some girl told on him for beating her or something like that. I thought that i was free. But Tom just got one of his Disgusting other friends to come and keep me hear. " do anything you want to he. " he said before he left. Those words are still ringing in my ears. He has done everything you can image to be classed as toture. Tom escaped jail and he came back some how the police think that he is somewhere in Mexico!!! They never thought of coming to his apartment. I mean come on.

I heard a knock at the door to the apartment. Probably one of he who shall not be names friends. I honestly thought that until i heard a yell a blade dropping on the floor some chuckling then a lot of steps until i heard a gun go off. Then everything went silent. Wow. " DANIELLE!!!!!!!!" I heard someone scream. So thats who is whimpering in the nest room. Huh. " HELP. HELP IM NOT DANIELLE BUT PLEASE HELP!!!" I screamed/begged. " LIAM!!!" I heard the girl scream. Probably danielle.

Then the door to my room got knocked down and there stood the one and only............