That bastard

Louis POV

Ella was taking a little while in the bathroom , so I asked Niall to come and help me find her. To see if she was okay. I looked in the girls washroom, but she wasnt there. Fuck.

I heard sobbing coming from a closet. I slammed it open to find our bastard of a waiter about to rape her she was scared I could tell she was sobbing. I don't think I just saw red. How dare he touch her. I rammed into him and smashed him on the floor I repeatedly punched him everywhere. I was so angry. Who would be so sick to do that. He should die. Ella was huddled in a corner crying and Niall was red faced he was fuming, I would be too if someone ever touched Lottie like that. I started to think about that and then I became more angry. Niall was also punching him. I guess we made a lot if noise because Zayn came in as well as Harry Liam and Danielle, Danielle was comforting Ella and Harry, Liam and Zayn were prying Niall and me off him. " I'll kill him. Don't fucking touch her you bastard!!!" Niall screamed in his face. I've never seen Niall so deadly. It was fucking scary. " BASTARD!!!!" I screamed while being held by Zayn and Harry. Niall was being held by Liam. Niall was strong Liam was really struggling to keep Niall away.

Then the next thing that happened really shocked me.......

---------------------------------------------

I know really short chappie but hope you like it. Happy Easter.

-Gabrielle