Chapter 1

Lisa

All my life i always struggle to keep people in my life to stay with me or even to love me for who i am..
i'm staring at the shattered whiskey glass i throw at the wall earlier,splatter with my own blood.

"i fucking hate you,Jennie Kim!"
i cant help myself to shout and keep throwing things within my reach here in my room.

Not minding the broken glass everywhere,i carelessly walk to the bedside table to grab the whiskey bottle that causes my feet sole few cuts. i chuckled dryly seeing my bleeding feet while i chugged the remaining whiskey in the bottle.It doesn't even compare a bit with the pain im feeling right now, to be cheated with the same god damn reason over and over again.

would you believe someone telling you she love and adores you so much when that same person keeps cheating on you over and over again?

Jen and i been together for 6 years now.. It was love at first sight for me,cringe may it sound but its fucking true on my part.

I met Jen on my first day as trainee.she was so accommodating to me. I'm honestly clueless on how to mingle to everyone.
And there she is,like an angel to the rescue!

"Hi! I'm Jennie,guess your one of the new trainee and it seems like your not a korean right ? " her hand gestures for a hand shake while showing her sweet gummy smile. That should be illegal!

Utterly dumbfounded is an understatement for me that time, my hand suddenly sweating for unknown reason. with a stuttering voice i reach her hand
"H-ello! I'm Lisa. yuh,im one of the n-ew trainee,plea-sssure to meet you,Jennie. Yes,Im from Thailand.
And just like that..
a simple friendly gesture that turn my life upside down..
Im thanking god for sending
Jennie Kim to me that time. Not aware that someday i'll regret meeting her..