Chapter 2

Lisa

With a throbbing Headache and rumbling tummy due to my excessive intake of alcohol last night, i go straight to the bathroom and hugged the toilet bown for god how long is I dont know.After i feel better a bit, i decided to indulge my self to the bathtub hoping to lessen my hangover. while soaking my self, i thoughts went back to what i witnessed yesterday.. I dont even know how we became like this.everything seem perfect to me,Our group doing really fine,as well as individual activities that we have and with an upcoming new album for us.Even both I and jennie's family accepted us and some of our closest and most trusted friends.They take us well when we came out to them.what a wonderful life it is..

Not until two years ago..

"Life is not like Disney Movies at all"

I sighed and facepalm while i cant help to tear up.I exhaled and finally decided to stand up,wrapped my self with the robe i randomly picked up at the robe and towel rack near the bathtub. After i dry up my self and change into comfortable tshirt and sweatpants i decided to find my phone to call my on call house keeper to help me clean my messed last night. gladly this lady is very well trusted one,no questions asked why my place is a total disaster right now.after few rings she picked up my call

"Good afternoon Mrs Min,how's your day going ? i think might need your help here in my house today. something came up. Oh! you might need to bring some people for extra hand. "

Her cheerful voice as ever answered me with a hint of concern,last time they cleaned my house without the usual cleaning schedule it was a disaster. " Good afternoon too Lisa, well my day is doing well,is everything ok with you? me and some of my employees will be there within thirty minutes max.Have you eaten anyway? i'll bring you something to eat"

Bringing my best to hide whats really happening to me right now i try to give my best chuckle to her

"Yuh,everything is fine Mrs Min dont worry about me. dont bother bringing some with you but thanks though. i do appreciate it"
With that i bid my goodbye to her.After my call with Mrs Min, i check messages from my Manager.thankfully the magazine shoot and Music video for our upcoming album will start next week
I dont have any schedule for the rest of the week. Coz honestly dont think i can focus with work after what happened yesterday.

I went to the kitchen after to check if i still have medicine for headache,good thing i still have,grab an apple and juice at the fridge then i head straight to the Entertainment room and decided to open the Tv to distract my thoughts. what a lucky shit I am,indeed!
Exo's latest music video is currently playing. i can feel my blood starting to boil,

"Kim Jongin, do i really need to see your face right now"

A/N

FLASHBACK AHEAD