About This Story

I'm writing this a month after I created this story. I'm pleased with how well it has done already; I'm honestly surprised anybody would see it at all but actually enjoy it, so thanks to everyone who's messaged me or commented saying they enjoy it!

I've only developed this story for a month but I've started falling in love with it. I remember writing the first chapter in half an hour and while I was half asleep. I didn't proof read or nothing, yet so many people have liked it!

Disclaimer - this story contains some gore and profanity. This story contains aspects from a lot of things I draw on, a few being: Greek and Norse mythology, Arthurian Legend, my personal views of the world and shows I've watched. Some things may be accurate but some things will not be, and that is my intention. This story is mine and it is not meant to replicate any type of lore as I am creating my own lore however I see fit.

This story is intended to be very easy and fun to read but one with a lot of action, amazing fucking characters, complicated plot and various themes and messages!

PS - listen to hype music when you read

I intend to update this story weekly, but I won't rush chapters since I want to provide the best quality chapters. I hope you enjoy and see the end of this story with me, as it will only get better and better! :)