The start of crossing the finish line..

I arrived at his house, he came and greeted me at the door with a welcoming hand "hello miss Gallagher" he said in his sexy deep voice, he gently clenched my hand and lead me inside to the room. He ordered me to go in the bathroom to undress and come back when ready.  He walked in then put his hands on my shoulders I felt instantly relaxed under his touch. I felt his breath softly on my neck as he slide his fingers slowly down to my waist and guided me to the massage table. I laid down flat on the table I felt the butterflies in my stomach while I was laying there overwhelmed by the way he dripped warm oil over my back. It sent a sensation quiver down my spine instantly sending a shiver through my body then he laid his soft warm hands on my back and started massaging me. I closed my eyes and couldn't help but fantasise about him, how he would flip me over right here right now and kiss me passionately. I felt a soft heart beat between my legs and noticed how I slowly started to get wet while fantasising about him. His hands were massaging my lower back and while I was enjoying his massage and fantasising about what I wanted him to do to me I noticed how his hands went lower and lower slowly caressing my bum cheeks he adds more oil and moves his hands down to my Inner thigh sliding his fingers down separating my legs apart he asks me if I'm relaxed I mumbled"yes" trying not to moan.  As he's massaging my thighs he's getting closer towards my pussy brushing his fingers past my thong every other stroke I can feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter I hope he doesn't notice. He stops.  "are you enjoying this miss Gallagher" he asks in his sexy deep voice, I reply "yes please continue". "Turn over " he demanded. He took some oil and let it drip all over my body starting at my stomach working his way up to my breasts then back down to my thighs. He starts massaging around my pussy, teasing me, I just want to feel him inside me. He uses his thumb and starts stroking my pussy through the lace I can feel myself losing composure. He moved the thong to the side. I get excited is this really about to happen. He continues to rub my clit with his thumb and starts of sliding one finger in caressing my g spot I try to hide my moan but it feels to good I'm getting closer and closer, I've started holding onto the sides of the massage table and I'm starting to feel my legs go numb and toes start curling. Arg Im about to cu- he stops and looks at me with a stern face "your not allowed to cum yet I control when you do, do you understand babygirl" "yes" I replied breathless. I closed my eyes, I felt his lips on my neck. His long hair stroked against my skin like a feather whilst he kissed upwards to my lips I opened my eyes and stared deeply into his ocean blue eyes, he lays his hand on my face "you're really beautiful miss Gallagher". I blush and start to smile at him. He starts to kiss me sucking and biting my lip. My hands started to caress his upper body and I gently stroke my fingers down his chest to his bottoms. I rubbed his bulge stroking it up and down then I started to pull his bottoms down. He took them of completely and carefully climbed on top of the massage table. He spread my legs wide apart moving his body in between leaning forward kissing me. He started to kiss down from my lips, to my neck, then to my breasts where he sucked on my nipples gently pulling and squeezing them.  Moving his hands over my stomach and hips down to my clit rolling my thumb in a circular motion. He moved down and started to kiss my pussy spreading the lips apart before starting to lick me I let out a moan as I throw my head back. I feel his tongue move over my clit moving up down and left to right. Making slow circular motions over it and then flicking it with his tongue. He didn't need long to bring me to my second orgasm. After I came he caressed my lips sliding his fingers through them before he put his hard dick inside of me, we both gasped as I started to moan under my breath while he softly started to thrust. I couldn't believe that everything I fantasised about was happening. Our eyes locked again while he was slowly moving in and out of me starting shallow then he pushed his dick deep inside of me. We started kissing heavily while I slowly started to rub my clit. He made love to me so passionately kissing my neck and holding my hand our fingers intertwined. He started thrusting harder and faster as I started rubbing my clit faster both moaning in each others ear.  I take my hand of my clit and hold onto his back digging my nails in scratching him, I whimper deeply "im about to cum" he smiles and looks into my eyes, he pulls my hair  and continues his deep hard strokes, he comes closer to me I feel his dick pulsating inside me we both cum intensely. We was both all hot and sweaty breathless was an understatement we both just laid there whilst we caught our breath back. I can't think straight I can't believe that just happened. He got up and kissed my forehead moving down towards my ear "Miss Gallagher did you enjoy your experience today?" He whispered, it sent joy through my body. He went out the room and came back with a bottle of water and a towel to clean me up, I couldn't walk I laid there all tingly and numb......