1 ( Bhai ke liye ladki)

*AVNI'S POV*
Hurrayy !!! Finally Bhai agreed on getting married. Today we are going to a girl for my brother. We decided to meet in a hotel as it would be easier for both the families. I am gonna wear a beautiful suit today. I had to lie to get a leave from my college as I knew if I would have said that I need a holiday to go somewhere he would have never approved my leave.

I was going to get ready only I thought that I should go and check on Bhai first. I went towards his room. I soon as I entered his room I was shocked so see that all his clothes were on the bed like trash. Bhai mumma will kill you if she is gonna see all this.

Aniket's bed

Aniket's bed

Avni- Bhai you are gone today. Aww Mera Bhai(my brother).

Aniket- shut up !! yrr avni

Avni - okk tell me what happened??

Aniket - I am not able to decide what should I wear

Avni - wait are you nervous Bhai ???

Aniket - shut upp go and call mumma she will help me you are of no use

Avni- if mumma comes she'll kill you

The door opens and mumma enters the room and the glared at us after seeing the bed.

Mumma - two of u listen to me very carefully. I am going and I will come again after 15 minutes and I want all these clean

Avni - mumma I didn't do anything I just came to check on Bhai it was like this only when I came

Mumma - I just don't know who has done it and how I just want it clean within 15 minutes

Avni - okay Bhai you do I am going to my room to get ready. I'll meet you downstairs.

I was going out of the room when Bhai grabbed my hand

Aniket- dare you step out of this room.

Avni - Bhai this is not fair

Mumma - your time has already started.
Mumma leaves the room. Stomping my foot I start to help Bhai. After 10 minutes we were all done after that I helped Bhai to choose his clothes and went back to my room. As soon as I entered the room I saw phone which had a notification of 15 missed calls from akshit. It was time for our chemistry class and it was impossible to bunk the class as our lecturer was hella strict. I call him to ask what happened. As soon as he picks up the call. He started screaming.

Avni - what the fuck has got into your ass akshit.

Akshit - I am really very happy. Today is the best day of my life.

Avni - what happened tell me also

Akshit - you will be happy more than me listening to this news.

Avni - tell me then

Akshit - bicchu ( chemistry professor) is absent today.

Avni - wait wtf I am gonna kill you. Yrr why all this happens with me only???

Akshit - aww I thought you would be happy in my happiness baby girl

Avni - shut up yrr akshit.

Akshit- okay byee I'll call you later. It's time for next class.

Avni - bye I'll meet you tomorrow.

I kept my phone aside and started getting ready. After 15 minutes I was ready I brushed my hair and went to my brother's room.

There I saw him struggling with his tie

Akshit's look

Akshit's look

Avni - Bhai do you know a secret???

Akshit - what ??

Avni- That we are not going for a business meeting.

Akshit - I know that

Avni- I thought you didn't bcoz usually people wear tie on meetings only.

Akshit - you could have said that Normally too.

Avni - actually I can't do anything normally.

Akshit - why ??

Avni - bcoz my brother can't. Genetics you know.

Akshit - you know what let's go downstairs. It's enough for today.

Avni- eager to meet bhabhi hann ??

Akshit - what bhabhi I am not married yet.

Avni - okay let's goo.
We went downstairs. I was shocked to see ...............

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Heyy guys plzz read the story
I will be posting the next part soon.
Comment if you have any queries.