ch 2 ( rishta fixed)

*AVNI'S POV*

I was shocked to see papa and chachu fighting like kids. I looked at Bhai and like me he was also trying hard to control his laughter. I saw mumma and chachi were also sitting beside them on the couch, laughing. As soon as we reached downstairs mumma stood up and said "it's enough both of you now my son will drive the car." I gave Bhai each other knowing look as we both knew that they were fighting bcoz both of them want to drive but they also want to go in one car only. So as mumma said Bhai will drive the car. They both stomp their feet like children and outside as if they were some children to whom their mother denied to give chocolates anymore.

                Anyhow, we all headed outside towards the car. Bhai took driving seat and I settled in passenger seat. All others at back seats and we started driving towards the hotel. It was the journey of some 30 - 40 minutes and we knew we were late. I can see Bhai was nervous but he will never confess the same.

               We reached VIP lounge we saw that singhania's were already waiting for us. I could see a lady and man may be bhabhi's mother and father and a young man may be bhabhi's brother. We couldn't see their faces as their backs were facing us. So we started moving towards them. my phone started ringing, I asked Bhai to move ahead I am coming in a while. I picked up the call it was my cousin brother( chachu and Chachi's son) asking what happened about the rishta. I said that we just reached. He was like keep me updated I said okay byee.

             I went towards my family I was saying hello to bhabhi's family. I was hella shocked to see her father. He was none other than my chemistry professor. Even he was shocked to see me but he covered his emotions in milliseconds. I was lost in my thoughts Bhai shooked me a bit. After that I realised that everyone was staring me. I felt embarrassed and quietly took my seat. Everyone chuckled seeing my expressions. Sir cleared his throat and said someone was sick today. Mumma glared at me as mumma didn't knew that I lied for taking leave today. Mumma gave me a look tujhe to Mai Ghar jaake batati hu. I mumbled a small sorry and concentrated on my juice that was served meanwhile.

                Soon they realised what are we here for. And started talking about bhai's rishta. Soon they were sent to talk alone. I so wanted to escape from here ASAP. Everyone was quietly eating their food when sir and papa started talking about my studies. I got know that this meeting is turning to a PTM. So I decided to escape. I stood up, mumma raised her eyebrow looking at me. Asking where am I heading to. Washroom I said and escaped quietly. On my way to washroom I saw Bhai was talking to bhabhi very comfortably. That was something unusual. As much I knew my brother he used to get uncomfortable around unknown girls. I must say she has some magic.

                I went towards the washroom and reaching there I talked to akshit, told him everything that just happened. Even he was shocked. After sometime I decided to go towards my family. I was going back when I saw Bhai and bhabhi were also going back. So i was about to walk towards them. When suddenly they both came towards me. I asked Bhai and bhabhi  if they are willing to marry each other . They both fell silent and and were blushing I got my answer. I was about to run towards our family to tell them about their decision. But Bhai got hold on my wrist and stopped me. What I asked he stopped for a moment.

                    Bhabhi got to know that Bhai wanted to talk to me alone. As soon as bhabhi left

Avni- whatt??

Aniket - look gudiya I am okay with this marriage.

Avni- that's great Bhai.

Aniket- But only if u don't have any problem.

Avni - why would I have any problem Bhai??

Aniket - because of your professor.

Avni - no Bhai are you out of your mind or what. That reaction was only because I was shocked to see him.

Aniket - look gudiya everything matters to me after you. You are my priority.

That was it I started crying.
Bhai hugged me, calmed me down and we both went towards our family. Bhai blinked at bhabi as if telling her that everything is okay. Mumma and papa were shocked to see my red face. They knew I cried I blinked at them telling I am fine. So Bhai and Bhabhi tell your decision to everyone. All looked at both of them. They both nodded and I hooted soon realised what I did and kept quiet. Soon we decided that we will now meet at our house after few days to fix everything.  I met bhabhi explained her about my reaction on seeing her father. I must say she is soooo cute and understanding. We all bid bye to each other and leave for our homes.